Elite indicators :) - page 354

When you have a moment to spare...

Hi Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough and add Arrows on Candles for me for when this attached indicator, breaches the 50-level?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

rsx on Tim Morris MA

Would it be possible to code rsx on Tim Morris MA? interesting, how it would perform, in comparison to the original rsx, for instance...

EDIT: OK, I enclose rsx on tmma, I hope it works correctly

Files:

Could you plse tell me what's wrong...

Hi Mladen,

Would you mind looking at this indicator for me. It "pulls apart" ever so often as you can see from my screen-print attached. Any chance of fixing it for me, plse?

Much appreciated and enjoy the weekend.

Best regards.

adding arrows and alerts

Haii mladen.

Can you adding an arrow when the Aqualine crossing with the Magenta line in "Step stochastic - pre smoothed.mq4" indicator.

I think it could be more steady, if this indicator can be add the arrows....

ValeoFX

The indicator you posted does not look like the one from your picture. Here is how it looks on my PC when attached to a chart

From the label displayed at your picture it seems that the one that is giving you trouble is some kind of Murray math indicator, not a pivot indicator

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Would you mind looking at this indicator for me. It "pulls apart" ever so often as you can see from my screen-print attached. Any chance of fixing it for me, plse?

Much appreciated and enjoy the weekend.

Best regards.
Files:
pivot.gif  20 kb

rhon

Did you try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . It does not draw arrows but lines, but apart from that it does what an arrow version would do (with an addition of alerts too). Here is an example how it looks on chart (pre smoothing set to 10 in this example, the rest is default)

Let me know if it suits your needs

rhon:
Haii mladen.

Can you adding an arrow when the Aqualine crossing with the Magenta line in "Step stochastic - pre smoothed.mq4" indicator.

I think it could be more steady, if this indicator can be add the arrows....
Files:
ststo.gif  23 kb

wojtek.paul

Thanks for your post, I really like your way of making it This one is with a different approach : you were using a smoothed price as an input and in this version it is rather the other way around - it is a smoothed variation of rsi (not exactly metatrader rsi ) which if UseTimMorrisAvgis set to true is almost the same (marginal differences) to rsx.

There were 2 problems regarding this version :
- first of all, as you already know, it is very difficult to "pin in" some other smoothing in rsx itself since the smoothing applied in rsx is a part of the calculation itself - imposible to remove it and to still have rsx.

- second problem was Tim Morris average : it is written to be applied to price (especially the noise factor applied - in the original it is High-Low, and as you know there is no high nor low in rsx values since they are uni value indicators not like price that has 4 values) So it took experimenting and trying to find out what would be OK to use for noise. Decided to make it a parameter, but from my experiments 30 used for Noise gives quite acceptable results

Now, here are some examples : first here is the comparison of this version and Wojteks version (rsx length set to 14) - as it is obvious they do look differently and are having different values as a result, and frankly I can not decide which version I like better : Wojteks version is a kind of discovery. Maybe the version I am posting is a tiny bit faster since it avoids double smoothing, but as I said, I really can not decide

And a comparison of Tim Morris smoothed rsi and Jurik smoothed rsi (which would be an equivalent to rsx) As it is visible Tim Morris averaging does show peaks better than jurik smoothing (at least that is my opinion )

Now, I wish a nice weekend to all, and once gain, thanks Wojtek for your work

regards

Mladen

wojtek.paul:
Would it be possible to code rsx on Tim Morris MA? interesting, how it would perform, in comparison to the original rsx, for instance... EDIT: OK, I enclose rsx on tmma, I hope it works correctly
Files:

Mladen, thank you very much for your post and detailed explanations therein - they are very helpful, as usual. Your version is better, I think, so thanks a lot for it.

Hello mladen

Hello mladen.

Can you adding when a yellow line crossing a blue line... i need vert lines and alerts on this indicator?

I am sorry many times and poor english.

thanks

Files:

mladen:
ValeoFX

The indicator you posted does not look like the one from your picture. Here is how it looks on my PC when attached to a chart

From the label displayed at your picture it seems that the one that is giving you trouble is some kind of Murray math indicator, not a pivot indicator

==========

Hi Mladen,

No, it is in effect the one I posted; what happens is that after a while it starts "pulling apart" as per my photo. When you load it the first time it shows up perfectly, but after a while it starts. If you then refresh it, it goes back to normal.

Thanks for checking it.

Reason: