Elite indicators :) - page 352

Please explain...

bebeshel:
Could you make "cfb adaptativ bullpower" , "cfb adaptativ bearpower", "cfb adaptativ roc alisado" (Roc alisado ExponentialAverage[13](ROC21))-Elder. Thanks

====================

Hi Bebeshel,

Would you mind showing a picture of your request, plse? What is so special about these indicators? Or were they just developed by Elder?

Thanks for replying.

ValeoFX

CFB type indicators are not of the category and Elder, try to find new variations of the indicators "ELDER", to create a manual system.

No problems so we are here to beat the "big boys".

bebeshel:
CFB type indicators are not of the category and Elder, try to find new variations of the indicators "ELDER", to create a manual system.

No problems so we are here to beat the "big boys".

=========

Thanks for replying.

Try...

mladen:
ValeoFX

It seems that you are on to something. Honestly, I am using it (the step stochastic indicator) on a 1 hour chart and a 10 period atr works fairly well at that period but at 5 minute charts your settings are much better than the default ones.

So, in order to let you continue using the new toy as much as you can, here is the version with alerts and lines added (as per your next post - decided to use this one as a quote)

regards

Mladen

Mladen, try it with a setting of 0.9 for K-Slow on the hourly TF. It could be different for different platforms, but it works like a charm for me on H1.

Settings: ATR length = 1.0

K-Slow = 0.9

Best regards,

mladen:
ValeoFX

It seems that you are on to something. Honestly, I am using it (the step stochastic indicator) on a 1 hour chart and a 10 period atr works fairly well at that period but at 5 minute charts your settings are much better than the default ones.

So, in order to let you continue using the new toy as much as you can, here is the version with alerts and lines added (as per your next post - decided to use this one as a quote)

regards

Mladen

Mladen,

This StepStochastic indicator looks very interesting. Could you please post the iCustom code to use with this in an EA?

Thx,

Rex

Please adding arrows and alerts.

Hello mladen.

Can u adding green and red lines crossing arrows and alerts on this indicator?

Thank you for your cooperation.

and sorry my poor english:P

rdoane

It would be something like this :
double currenSteStoTrend = iCustom(NULL,0,"Step stochastic ps - alerts & lines",UsePrice,ATR.Length,K.Slow,K.Fast,PreSmoothPeriod,PreSmoothPhase,Window,2,0);

With this line you are retrieving a current state of the trend buffer form the "Step stochastic ps - alerts & lines" indicator. If that value is 1, step stochastic trend is up. If that value is -1, then the trend is down.

Attaching a simple EA that will show a current step stochastic trend as a comment

rdoane:
Mladen,

This StepStochastic indicator looks very interesting. Could you please post the iCustom code to use with this in an EA?

Thx,

Rex

mladen,

Would it be possible to "normalize" (0 - 100) the Jurik Volty indicator? Secondly, could you add an option so that I choose at what level it will alert? For example if I set the alert level to 50, the indicator will only alert for crosses below 50. Any cross above the level the indicator would not alert.

thanks,

jim

Files:

yama

Done it this way. Dots are marking crosses of the 2 moving averages. They can be turned on and of with ShowCrossingDotsparameter. Alerts are added too.

PS: there was a slight error with "open" (since those are generic "prices") in the previous version. It is corrected too now

regards

Mladen

yama728:
Hello mladen.

Can u adding green and red lines crossing arrows and alerts on this indicator?

Thank you for your cooperation.

and sorry my poor english:P

mladen

mladen,Always thank you.

I will use it carefully.

Thank you.

Reason: