Please fix this indicator or EA - page 174

mladen:
Try it out (set the NoHedging option to true, if there is a sell order opened it will not allow buy order opening then, and the same for buy orders)

Dear mladen,

I'm very happy to yo make this :) Thank you very much.

I will test it backtest and real account and share the results...

Dear @mladen,

I don't make a backtest.

It is give some error messages? I'm attached my backtest settings. You can check it.

Files:

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

I don't make a backtest.

It is give some error messages? I'm attached my backtest settings. You can check it.

As far as I see there are no error messages at that screen

mladen:
As far as I see there are no error messages at that screen

Thank you very much:)

It's working perfect! You are great :) 

HAI mladen and all,

please fix  this indicator... some times buy &sell  arrow & alert  missing ..so pls fix it ..thanks in advance...

ganelva:

HAI mladen and all,

please fix  this indicator... some times buy &sell  arrow & alert  missing ..so pls fix it ..thanks in advance...

You mean it is repainting?

mladen:
You mean it is repainting?

i dont know sir... but  signal is correct ..so pls chek it... or pls give me this type of non repaint indicator ...

thanks in advance... 

ganelva:

i dont know sir... but  signal is correct ..so pls chek it... or pls give me this type of non repaint indicator ...

thanks in advance... 

I do not understand. Would you mind explaining exactly what is the exact nature of your problem with that indicator?

Hi mladen and friends, can someone fix this indicator so it can work on metatrader4 tester I get this error > smStrengthRange09_v2.4 EURUSD,M15: array out of range in 'smStrengthRange09_v2.4.mq4' (442,37)

Here is the file  

Hello, please correct the indicator. Not shown on the chart. Thank you
Files:
Reason: