Elite indicators :) - page 317

hazelj80
hazelj80  

thanks mr tools, mladen fro all your help. it is highly appreciated!

traderduke
traderduke  

Members,

Send in your cards & letters to

New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 392 - MQL4 forum

Build 392 is broke, Especially if you use offline charts!

Reverting back to 221 is the only fix at this time.

How do I reverse the update to build 392 and take my MT4's back to build 229. - MQL4 forum

Happy trading

traderduke:
Folks,

This may not be the correct thread for this question, it is the most active, so has anybody experienced a PC slow down with MT4 Build 392??

Ray
ismael360
ismael360  

Thanks for the helpful info their TraderDuke.

spotforex
spotforex  

Hi Mladen,

Could you please add the following features to your SSA normalized end-pointed indicator:

ForSymbol input option;

Inverted input option;

MultiColor (i.e. change in slope/trend) input option; and

Alert options for MultiColor change.

I'm aware that you've created an advanced version but it doesn't have the first two features that I'm requesting and I'm not in need of the level cross alerts/dots or "regular" normalized SSA that is displayed.

In addition, could you add MultiColor to the SSA end-pointed indicator too.

Much thanks in advance for your time and effort.

-spotforex

hazelj80
hazelj80  

man, so many different theories and concepts that are interesting. i'm getting closer to something that I like.

I was wondering if an email/popup/sound alert option could be put on this indicator. i did some very basic reading on it. i would just like an alert for when the signal line closes above the average line, signal for potential buy

when signal line closes below the average line, signal for potential sell

thank you!

Files:
bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mrtools

Mrtools, if you will kindly tell us Indicator is used in the price window, stand that is not, TTM_Ssa bars_alerts, if you can put on the web. , thank you.

Thanks

Files:
wpr20mtf1.gif 35 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
bebeshel:
Mrtools, if you will kindly tell us Indicator is used in the price window, stand that is not, TTM_Ssa bars_alerts, if you can put on the web. , thank you. Thanks

It's heiken ashi with alerts

Files:
bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mrtools

If you have a "TPL", width this pictures...?.May you put in on web.

I am intristing in setting of HighLow Jurik channel (if is this indicators ...), and fib. pivots or other Pivot daily...or ...etc.

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This should do it

Did not use the one you posted but made one that shows bars as it should (here is a comparison of the "on chart" and the "separate" version with step set to 0) even in the separate window. It is drawing the bars as objects, so it might be a good idea to limit the number of bars on chart to some reasonable value since metatrader is known for slowing down when a lot of objects are in one chart

regards

Mladen

stav01:
Is there any chance of making a version of the separate window mtf version of Heiken Ashi (attached), but based on Mr Tools T3 Heiken Ashi (also attached)? Thanks.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

stav01
stav01  

Thank you

mladen:
This should do it Did not use the one you posted but made one that shows bars as it should (here is a comparison of the "on chart" and the "separate" version with step set to 0) even in the separate window. It is drawing the bars as objects, so it might be a good idea to limit the number of bars on chart to some reasonable value since metatrader is known for slowing down when a lot of objects are in one chart
regards Mladen

Thank you very much MLaden - excellent!