Coding help - page 420

lsma_nrp__alert.mq4lsma_nrp__alert.ex4Hi, I have downloaded an LSMA indicator from this forum, it changes colour and it give an alert.

The odd thing is that the alert dosent tell me which pair and alos it sends the alert before the bar close so multiple alerts can occure during one bar.

I have also seen another LSMA which had three colours RED/YELLOW/GREEN and this indicator has just RED/BLUE

is it possible to fix that alert issue and maybe add a 3rd colour in case the LSMA are not sure if the move will continue or not?

Thanks alot for your help

hello dear friends i have an mtf stochastic indicator that when i put it on low tfs with higher tf setting it shows nearly %100 true signals for example i install it on m5 and set it up to m15 ... d1 but the problem is it follow the current price bar with lagging ... for example when i put it on my m5 chart and set it up on m15 . it follows my current price bar with 3 bar lag etc... so who can please change its codes to eliminate lagging factor. thanks alot

Files:

NWFstudent:
lsma_nrp__alert.mq4lsma_nrp__alert.ex4Hi, I have downloaded an LSMA indicator from this forum, it changes colour and it give an alert.

The odd thing is that the alert dosent tell me which pair and alos it sends the alert before the bar close so multiple alerts can occure during one bar.

I have also seen another LSMA which had three colours RED/YELLOW/GREEN and this indicator has just RED/BLUE

is it possible to fix that alert issue and maybe add a 3rd colour in case the LSMA are not sure if the move will continue or not?

Thanks alot for your help

NWFstudent, try this one.

Files:

lionking2012:
hello dear friends i have an mtf stochastic indicator that when i put it on low tfs with higher tf setting it shows nearly %100 true signals for example i install it on m5 and set it up to m15 ... d1 but the problem is it follow the current price bar with lagging ... for example when i put it on my m5 chart and set it up on m15 . it follows my current price bar with 3 bar lag etc... so who can please change its codes to eliminate lagging factor. thanks alot

It is simply working that way because the multi time frame can not be solved differently. That is not laging, but showing the signal at the beginning of the higher time frame bar and can not be done differently

hello dear mladen and thank you for your fast reply

1. can we make an mtf indciator from zerolag stochastic indicator to resolve this problem.

2.can you describe more in details about the strategy you said how to use these indicators?

thank again

mrtools:
NWFstudent, try this one.

Thanks alot mrtools, exactly all requirements met except that the alert are triggerd before the bar close, so it can give me loads of alerts in one bar which is a bit frustrating.

It is not a problem and alerts me when there is a possible pullback/reversal but it is just a bit frustrating.

NWFstudent:
Thanks alot mrtools, exactly all requirements met except that the alert are triggerd before the bar close, so it can give me loads of alerts in one bar which is a bit frustrating. It is not a problem and alerts me when there is a possible pullback/reversal but it is just a bit frustrating.

NWFstudent does it still alert on open bar, if alertsonCurrent=false?

Dear Meta Coder,

May I make a request here? (Sorry if wrong place)

I would like to trouble you to mix this 2 indicator of vertical line together and also add every hour vertical line that can change color and style. (As shown yellow line in attach picture which I draw it manually)

Thanks in advance for your great help.

Appreciate your time dedicated.

Best regards

Hi guys!

Could someone please help me out with an indicator?

The issue with this indicator is that it draws only the last 3 candles once it runs.

Please see the indicator in action on the M1 chart then you will see my problem.

Could someone fix this that the indicator does not delete values?

Thanks a lot!!

Liza:
Hi guys!

Could someone please help me out with an indicator?

The issue with this indicator is that it draws only the last 3 candles once it runs.

Please see the indicator in action on the M1 chart then you will see my problem.

Could someone fix this that the indicator does not delete values?

Thanks a lot!!

Liza

Correctly coded value chart indicators were posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806 (multiple versions)

Reason: