I was convinced that I posted it
Mtf And Alerts
i was wondering if someone could code an email alert into this indicator for when it steps from flat to upward on the current open candle for a buy signal or steps from flat to down on the current open candle for a sell signal. the color changes don't mean much to me.
It repaints (up to revisionbars) so alerts would not have any meaning. The repainting also makes the mtf rather obsolete (for the same reason as the alarms would not work on a repainting indicator) It is actually a sort of combination of fractals (which redraws) and zigzag (which also redraws) only this one allows both up and down signal at the same time (and those can be redrawn too)
your work is perfect!
Hello mrtools, Mladen!
Please help me create a divergence for this indicator. Thanks.
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
(Someone please guide me how to attach files. Thanks. )
Hi Le Tri,
Tried making divergence on your indicator but my attempt not right, so will try to help you with attaching files, after making your post or actually whenever, you just scroll down to additional options and click on Manage Attachments, then from there upload it from your computer, then upload to forum, thats it pretty much.
Many thanks! Mrtools
Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general
i have searched and cannot find a indi, that
1) will insert a line at the open and close or the hi and low of a bar on a specific timeframe (owners choosing) ( not a line all the way across, but just 4 or 5 bars across
2) at a specific time period (GMT)
3) that will alert when PA gets close or crossing either open or close or hi or low line ( which ever is chosen)
4) and will redraw at the same time in a 24hr period
5) the same lines will stay on chart even if you change to higher or lower time frames
please see attached drawing and indicator, this is what i am talking about in needing , this does somewhat of what I am needing but I would like it more specific as per 1 thru 5 above, I am not a coder but I am trying to mearn this , any assistance would be greatly apprciated.