Elite indicators :) - page 320

digitals nrp bands

Jurik Rbci and jurik stlm with bands,alerts,mtf. The jurik is true or false, use double smooth jurik or not, mtf and alerts on color (slope) change.

Mladen

Arrow on chart when color change please.

Thank you again for the amazing work, mladen

mktsagli

Here you go
regards

Mladen

mktsagli:
Arrow on chart when color change please. Thank you again for the amazing work, mladen

is it possible to convert this indicator "Henderson's filter + arrows" in NRP?

thank you very much

mladen:
mktsagli Here you go
regards Mladen

Jho

That definition is probably coming from a site dealing with with very little math. Let me explain just a bit.

We (traders) are almost always using just a very small segment of a chart. We are actually give a magnifying glass that zooms prices and prices changes for us to a level where it is actually anything but a real look of an actual chart. It reminds a bit to using a strong microscope to look at something and if one sees only the picture from the microscope it is 99,99% sure that he will not know what is he looking at.

Here is a EURUSD chart without that magnifying glass along with angles of linear regression (the barely visible line at the top of the chart - the whole "trick" is that this chart has a fixed minimum of 0 - so, it is without a magnifying glass).
You will notice that angles are far, far away from what one would expect when looking at the "magnified" charts in which a couple of pees seem as if there is a at least 45 degree angle (just a look at a 1 minute chart makes an impression of all sorts of mischiefs going on, while nothing significant is happening - it is a trap that we are willingly letting us in). Those (steep) angles as well as the steep slopes do not exist in a real chart. As you can see, maximal angle on that chart is 0.25 degrees. Even more : angles used by some metatrader functions (trend line by angle, for example) is even going further - it is mixing pips with pixels over time series chart - it has nothing in common with common sense.

To conclude : slopes I mentioned in multi lsma description are positive slopes (for trend up - when a change in value between 2 consecutive lsma values is positive) and negative (for down trend - when a change in value is negative) If that is a good criteria whether a trend is up or down is a matter of a 100 year discussion, but we are using it in TA and it is not giving bad results. "Steep slopes" and similar terms are usually used by books or systems or "knowledge" sellers which are promising "fast and furious getting rich" schemes and I would avoid them. They are non-quantifiable

regards

Mladen

Files:
angle.jpg  69 kb

A couple more inputs please

Hi mladen,

Would you kindly add the 'ForSymbol' and 'Invert' input options to your Henderson's filter histo & arrows inidicator.

Thanks for bringing this indicator to the forum and for your time in fulfilling my requests.

-spotforex

mladen:
mktsagli Here you go
regards Mladen

mrtools:
Was no misunderstanding i got it wrong(sorry about that) on the -80 and -20, from what i can see in the code the -50 was right though. Best i can do is if wpr is greater than -80(low level) and the wpr 1 bar back is less than or going up then buy and same for mid level -50, if wpr now greater than mid level and wpr 1 bar back less than mid line then should be buy.For sells if wpr less than high level (default -20) then sell if wpr less than mid level(-50) and wpr 1 bar back greater than or equal to mid level then sell.Not able to add the other conditions ie the buy at -80 and sell at -20. This version should work right for the other conditions though.Please if still wrong let me know!

mrtools,

Back on post #3153 you put together Wpr_mtf_alerts-1a.mq4 and I wonder if you would be kind enough to make it a little more universal. Could there be user inputs for -80 or whatever and a cross of -60 or whatever for a sell. Also user inputs for -20 or whatever and a cross of -40 or whatever for a buy. This would allow the user to make the alerts for what he/she would like to see. Much appreciated in advance for your time and assistance.

watchdog:
mrtools, Back on post #3153 you put together Wpr_mtf_alerts-1a.mq4 and I wonder if you would be kind enough to make it a little more universal. Could there be user inputs for -80 or whatever and a cross of -60 or whatever for a sell. Also user inputs for -20 or whatever and a cross of -40 or whatever for a buy. This would allow the user to make the alerts for what he/she would like to see. Much appreciated in advance for your time and assistance.

Hi Watchdog,

Not sure if i am understanding on the extern parameters is

extern int lowlevel = -80;

extern int highlevel = -20;

extern int midlevel = -50;

and can be changed to whatever you choose, if i am not understanding right please let me know,(it won't be the first time ).

mrtools

Mrtools,

could you make this indicators "Macd cfb adaptative" ??

Thanks

Reason: