Coding help - page 543

Младен ! А есть похожий индикатор вместо vertex?

arina:
Младен ! А есть похожий индикатор вместо vertex?

I am not sure

There are some called "vertex" too, but as I remember, they all repainted, but will have to check

hello,

I have a question is it possible to make a small space between these vertical lines and candle wicks? because these lines are in contact with wicks and wicks are not visible

thanks for your help a lot

Files:

freakout:
hello,

I have a question is it possible to make a small space between these vertical lines and candle wicks? because these lines are in contact with wicks and wicks are not visible

thanks for your help a lot

freakout

Vertical objects are strictly bound to the same time as bars.

For example : 1 hour chart. You set the time of the line to nn:30. It will still be drawn on nn:00 time and will be completely aligned to the bar (that is what metatrader does with objects that depend on time - we can not change that)

Good evening everyone.

I have a question for programmers, it is possible to to make sure that the indicator SuperTrend can do more stairs based on the movement of trends and tracing (by editing the code mql4)

PS I state that I have tried to change the period and the multipler without any result

Files:
graphic.png  60 kb

morenokosta:
Good evening everyone.

I have a question for programmers, it is possible to to make sure that the indicator SuperTrend can do more stairs based on the movement of trends and tracing (by editing the code mql4)

PS I state that I have tried to change the period and the multipler without any result

morenokosta

Which exact version were you testing?

Could you please post it here?

Hello Mladen

supertrend.mq4

Files:

morenokosta:
Hello Mladen supertrend.mq4

OK. Will see what is going on with it

mladen:
OK. Will see what is going on with it

Hello Mladen, changing the number of multipler me from many false signals, in practice I would like the line is most distant from the candles and have more movement (more steps)

morenokosta:
Hello Mladen, changing the number of multipler me from many false signals, in practice I would like the line is most distant from the candles and have more movement (more steps)

morenokosta

When I use different multiplier it does change the distance and works as expected

Here are two examples :

Files:
st_2.gif  92 kb
st_1.gif  97 kb
Reason: