Elite indicators :) - page 279

mktsagli

Welcome again and here you go Added mtf, arrows and alerts

regards

Mladen

mktsagli:
HI MLADEN

very glad to be back in the elite section...i have one request to ask

can you make a mtf version of this indi.I also like a arrow when both line cross with alert

thank you.

Sorry

IT IS ELLIOT WAVE...

3-5 bar reversal

Hi mladen,

I've been searching for a candle reversal indicator....I found something close....but it doesn't quite do what I'm looking for. I'm attaching a pic and the indicator I found.....i wonder if it's possible to tweek this one as per the description in the pic and add the alerts you have on many of your indicators....including an e-mail alert.

Thanks

Ben

EDIT - the trigger candle is the candle that closes higher that ane high of the reversal candle, or lower than the low od the reversal candle...I have not described that properly in the pic.

Files:

mladen,

A huge THANK YOU for all your hard work for us!

The following is purely optional if you deem it worthy...

P.S. With the ability to have both the individual and average displays on the same chart by way of one instance of the original and one instance of the potentially newly coded average one. Again, not absolutely imperative.

Thanks also to Perky.

exactly what i was looking for...

thank you MLADEN..

Tradestation to MQ4

mladen or mrtools

I have a TS strategy for Keltner channel that I can't seem to get to work exactly the same in MT4. Igorad hasn't answered any PMs. Can you direct me to someone for help, I mentioned this several posts ago but I got no response. There is an easylanguage process that I can't duplicate.

Help please

Ray

PS: I reposted this on the TS forum so please disregard.

hi Mladen

thanks for ur great work. i have a request in which i know u could solve, can u pls make this indicator a mtf version . I also like both alert and an arrow when both line crosses one another.

thanks in advance.

Files:
cc_at_s_v2.mq4  15 kb

rosijitosin

Here you go

But this is just mtf. Did not make alerts because it could mean 32*2 different types of alerts (every line crossing every line up and down)

regards

Mladen

rosijitosin:
hi Mladen

thanks for ur great work. i have a request in which i know u could solve, can u pls make this indicator a mtf version . I also like both alert and an arrow when both line crosses one another.

thanks in advance.
Files:

Hi Mladen,

the response is just too fast. you are just a genius. this is exactly what am looking for. A million thanks to you. Just keep the good work on and i wish u success in ur endeavour; once again big thanks.

Files:
thapplause.gif  21 kb

could one of the talented programmers convert this to mql4? i believe it's mt3 code. supposed to be a good EW indi that actually doesn't use zigzags

Files:
a.zip  10 kb
Reason: