Someone Please Help

Someone please help me!!!

I am new to MQL4, came over from Tradestation's EasyLanguage.

I want a simple EA that reverses entries based on Price Channel.

I have tried 100 things to do this, but I keep getting various error messages or I get 30 entries on the same bar. I just can't get it trading the way it's supposed to be. I've tried stop entries, market entries, etc.

I'm pulling my hair out. I hate being a newbie!

Can someone save the day for me and show me the correct code for this??? Thanks in advance!

leolindy03 * I am doing my first EA ... or trying to. AS things go along, will keep track of our thread ... and if I can provide info I will surely do so. * I posted a new thread: Anybody have a free EA that ACTUALLY RUNS - just so I could learn from that. Seems info is a bit hard to come by that actually gets results on these EA's.

barton:
leolindy03 * I am doing my first EA ... or trying to. AS things go along, will keep track of our thread ... and if I can provide info I will surely do so. * I posted a new thread: Anybody have a free EA that ACTUALLY RUNS - just so I could learn from that. Seems info is a bit hard to come by that actually gets results on these EA's.
I am a newby to mql4, i have found the "Moving Average" EA can be a good script to base your Price Channel EA upon. The MA EA has the basic foundation of a trading system, which you can expand upon quite easily. It can be frustrating being a newby, however thats where all the actual learning comes in to play. I am writing a Price Channel EA right now... i'll post any reliable scripts in due course if they turn out to be stable.
Reason: