Elite indicators :) - page 276

mladen:
derfel,

And this one too

When you take a look at the code you will find out that it is rewritten completely. There were some issues in it that needed to be solved (the way how ema smoothing in calculations was done, as an example, also left some comments where I left the code as is for sake of having same values, but ... you shall see my opinion there) so decided to make a cleaned up one, and added the usual stuff we have in mtf here
PS: since there are 3 "repulses" in this one, every one can be separately smoothed. By default the smoothing is done only on the first repulse. to turn off smoothing on any repulse value just set the SmoothLength(nnn) value to less than or equal to 1

regards

Mladen

a BIG DOUBLE THANKS to you, thank you very much,

derfel

mladen:
derfel

First this one

regards Mladen

mladen,

Would a binary version for an EA be easy to do if possible?

(Based on slope up/down and above/below signal lines - signal lines adjustable and 0 being signal lines off, slope only ...or simpler version thereof would be fine.)

Regards.

Here it is

One additional parameter added : TrendThreshold. By default it is set to same values as in the original indicator (0.05) and then it works in a "regular" mode when it has 3 states : 1 when values is higher than threshold, 0 when it is between +- threshold and -1 when it is bellow the threshold.

If you set the threshold to equal or less than 0, then it enters the sloping mode when it has value 1 when slope is up and -1 when slope is down (from some experiments, in this mode you have to apply longer smoothing length or it is going to change the slope too quickly)

Here is a comparison of the 2 (the original indicator and the "for EA" in regular mode)
regards

Mladen

newtrader100:
mladen,

Would a binary version for an EA be easy to do if possible?

(Based on slope up/down and above/below signal lines - signal lines adjustable and 0 being signal lines off, slope only ...or simpler version thereof would be fine.)

Regards.

cycle analysis

Hi Mladen

i was wondering if it is possible to

a)mtf this indicator

b)predict potential cycle points areas in advance

regards

Macca

Files:

mladen:
Here it is

One additional parameter added : TrendThreshold. By default it is set to same values as in the original indicator (0.05) and then it works in a "regular" mode when it has 3 states : 1 when values is higher than threshold, 0 when it is between +- threshold and -1 when it is bellow the threshold.

If you set the threshold to equal or less than 0, then it enters the sloping mode when it has value 1 when slope is up and -1 when slope is down (from some experiments, in this mode you have to apply longer smoothing length or it is going to change the slope too quickly)

Here is a comparison of the 2 (the original indicator and the "for EA" in regular mode)
regards Mladen

Like I said before, I have my suspicions you're not quite human.

...I mean that in the best possible way!

Thanks and happy trading!

i was wondering if anyone here could code this to mt4? it's supposed to be good for exits but since i dont use ensign, i would like to see if it can be converted.

hazelj80:
i was wondering if anyone here could code this to mt4? it's supposed to be good for exits but since i dont use ensign, i would like to see if it can be converted.

Here's the momo count but this version is similar to some think its called demark sequential or something like that.

Files:
momo.gif  41 kb

mrtools:
Here's the momo count but this version is similar to some think its called demark sequential or something like that.

can an email alert be made when numbers appear?

hazelj80:
can an email alert be made when numbers appear?

Just checking out the code the alerts are there,including email, just put alerts = true, wanta see how they work before doing anything.

cycle identifier

Hi Mladen

please abort any efforts......it repaints too heavily and i dont believe there is any way of extracting value from the indicator..given that propensity...apologies...i should have run it live before making the request!!

many thanks if you looked at it

macca

Reason: