Elite indicators :) - page 249

lwma in price window

Mladen,

is it possible to draw this indicator in price window?

mladen:
And one more :

It seems that various wonder indicator sellers are determined to use linear regression value (for some reasons on mt4 platform it is better known as lsma) in their campaigns (see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179803/page32 ).

bbjurek

If you are referring to values the answer is : no. Those values are too different from chart values (prices). On the other hand, color changes (slope direction changes) are the same as color changes in LSMA in averages indicator which draws LSMA (linear regression value) and signals slope direction change

regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Mladen,

is it possible to draw this indicator in price window?

bbjurek

Shi Silver

mladen,

Previous post wasn't that explanatory, at least for me, but now i got you.

Thank you for explanations

regards,

Tradefx1

Glad that it is sorted out

I am attaching the indicator I used for that comparison, but please, let's not call it a "correct" one or anything similar. Coding stuff that I was talking about is done as it should be, but you will see that the signals are not even close to the one which uses future values (the original one) and that the signals, even though they do not repaint now, are a very, very dangerous ones at the least and I really can not recommend it to anybody

regards

Mladen

Tradefx1:
mladen,

Previous post wasn't that explanatory, at least for me, but now i got you.

Thank you for explanations

regards,
Files:

Mladen you could put an arrow (signal) on the graph of ElderImpuls when :

Mladen you could put an arrow (signal) on the graph of ElderImpuls when:

Close[lastbar] --cortahacia arriba -- ElderSafeZone

and another when :

Close[lastbar] --cortahacia abajo -- ElderSafeZone

Programacion DTR :

Thanks

Files:

BeBeshel, what TF are your Elder Candles set too in photo? Mida muey bein.

ismael360

It is ElderTripleScreen with Filter.

por que ?

Un saludo

Shi

thank you very much, mladen.

regards,

Bebeshel

Porque todo se ve muy limpio, me gusta lo que hiciste con la otra thread!

I like what you been working on in the trading systems thread. Keep it up!

ismael360

A sido una idea(que lo e echo en Prorealtime) que le pedi a Mladen que la ponga en practica Metatrader, despues le e aplicado un filtre(en Metratader ), tenemos que pedir a Mladen ...si quieres el indicador mio que transforme (con filtre).

... le pedi a Mladen que ponga 2 signales con Close crusa arriba/abajo ElderSafeZone, pero todavia no me a contestado, no se por que?...

Reason: