Elite indicators :) - page 247

dada455
dada455  

Thanks from me too Mladen. your work as allways most apppreciated.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I am glad that I can help

I also hope that someone will not take it for bad that I tend to explain sometimes. I am trying to use the principle from bon-ton : when 10 people gather and 9 talk same language and the 10th doesn't then the 9 should try to talk the one that the 10th one understands. That is the reason why my explanations are lengthy sometimes : I do know that there are very good coders among you and that you (the very good coders) do not need and explanation, but some are not coders at all and I am trying to explain (what I can) in a manner that everybody will understand. That is the reason why sometimes my posts are lengthy (come to think, like this one )

regards to all

Mladen

bkennedype
bkennedype  

Hi mladen,

I've added this indicator to my scalping setup....it's pretty simple...draws the day, week and month high and low for the current and previous. Not sure whether I'll continue to use it or not...but others may find it useful.

The problem though, is when I draw a rectangle on my chart, it immediately removes it. Is this something you can have a look at when you get a chance.

Thanks

Ben

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ben

This is a quick fix. I do not know if it fixes all. Replaced ObjectDeleteAll(0,OBJ_RECTANGLE) with specific deletes because ObjectDeleteAll() deletes all the rectangles un-selectively. You might want to check the code if those are exact rectangles that need to be deleted

regards

Mladen

bkennedype:
Hi mladen,

I've added this indicator to my scalping setup....it's pretty simple...draws the day, week and month high and low for the current and previous. Not sure whether I'll continue to use it or not...but others may find it useful.

The problem though, is when I draw a rectangle on my chart, it immediately removes it. Is this something you can have a look at when you get a chance.

Thanks

Ben
Files:
bkennedype
bkennedype  

That fixes it...thanks

Ben

mladen:
Ben

This is a quick fix. I do not know if it fixes all. Replaced ObjectDeleteAll(0,OBJ_RECTANGLE) with specific deletes because ObjectDeleteAll() deletes all the rectangles un-selectively. You might want to check the code if those are exact rectangles that need to be deleted

regards Mladen
bkennedype
bkennedype  

Hi mladen,

I have one more little tweek....man I wish I could do some of this stuff!!!

The picture pretty much explains it..... just want to draw the lines a bit different than they are now drawn.

Thanks

Ben

bkennedype
bkennedype  

ADR Predictor

Hello mladen,

I'm wondering if your could build something I'll call the High-Low ADR prediction. It would work like this. A line is drawn at the open and once a range of say 20 pips exists, another line would be drawn at the high and the low of the day....and they would adjust as the day progresses. Then there is a calculation that is done from the low.....to the ADR high ....that is the dotted line on the top....it's where price will travel if the low is in fact the low of the day. And a similar line is drawn from the high to the ADR low....the dotted line at the bottom..if in fact the high is the high of the day. Most days, there is a range that a currency pair must fill. So if you can clearly see price turn....the logical target is the ADR high...or somewhere close.

An hour shift would be great for setting based on NY close rather than broker close...and labels for the lines....and maybe a discrete pip to ADR High and pips to ADR Low somewhere on the chart.

Here is a pic.

Ben

Files:
Flytox
Flytox  

corona dash refresh

hi everyone,

could someone please fix this incredible corona thing so it refreshes when loaded from a template.

Thx

Files:
Apeiron
Apeiron  

Fibonacci Lines

Hi Mladen

Upper Band And Lower Band

Automatic Fibonacci Lines

Files:
asd.gif 26 kb
ipchs.mq4 5 kb
Apeiron