Requests & Ideas - page 140

Daniel

It is a version that calculates HA wrongly (read this post for an explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

Use one of the correct heiken ashi indicators (some posted even on that same thread - just follow the link in that post)

Have a nice weekend too Mladen

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to have a histogram version of this excellent Heikin Ashi overlay indicator?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAVE A NICE WEEKEND

Daniel

No not this indy again!

yes mladen it's me again badgering you about this same indy I asked about some time ago you see,the thing is about this is, I just won't give up on this indy because it's personllay one of my favorites of alltime and it is so totally cool to use,also I came across in time a couple more indy's I think go perfect with it,but I do remember what you told me,about you not being able to do anything more for it because the dang thing is trying to cherry pick bloody tops and bottoms! so instead of doing any tidy or sprucing up,please just make the thing stay like your ttm scalper,you see like semaphor this thing likes disappearing when it's wrong,like I and we ALL didn't see it in the first place,(this indy and semaphor is stupid for that) So please all I want done is for when a signal is shown that it stays whether price blows right by it or not I will like for all signals to stay generated that's all,if it can be done I will be very grateful thanks,Max

Files:

Dear Mladen

Exactly !!

Actually it is the same one, but with coloured version.

Second request was the indicator which is in post #1284.

So it is like 2 request In one

Thank you I'm advance and have a nice weekend.

mladen:
Khalidxd

Is this the one you are looking for : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/83/ehlers_-_optimal_tracking_filter.mq4

As of colored version of the histogram version : I am afraid that I do not understand. Can you explain a bit more (with the attached code that you would like to be used if possible)?

Sorry Mladen

Sorry I ment in post 1384. Sorry for typo

regression linear rsquared

read this article of guarino.It's the best trading system.I'ts possible posted on this forum this system????madlen you are the best., you can try????????? rsquared linear regression slope and valley and other indicator. read this isìa a very important system!!!! Salvatore Guarino - Money Matters - Regressione lineare (parteII) Salvatore Guarino - Money Matters - Regressione lineare (parteII)

Try this one : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/101/regression_channel.mq4

Or this one : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/96/regression_channel_amp_days.mq4

In both version set the regression degree to 1 and set the calculation mode to get linear regression channel

If you are looking for linear regression values, use any linear regression value indicator (or, since they are often named LSMA, some LSMA)

papero22:
read this article of guarino.It's the best trading system.I'ts possible posted on this forum this system????madlen you are the best., you can try????????? rsquared linear regression slope and valley and other indicator. read this isìa a very important system!!!! Salvatore Guarino - Money Matters - Regressione lineare (parteII) Salvatore Guarino - Money Matters - Regressione lineare (parteII)

Wilders dmi slope histogram

HELLO, Please can anyone help to create a SLOPE HISTOGRAM version of the wilders dmi/adx . The indicator should SHOW the slope of ONLY ONE of either DMI+,or DMI-,or ADX at a time. To achieve this the INPUT should have TRUE or FALSE against DMI+, DMI-, and ADX, so we can choose the slope of either of the three we want to see. it should have 2 colors,when any of them slopes UPWARD it shows GREEN,and when any of them slopes DOWNWARD it shows RED. THANKS.

:):)

Max. this should be a "total repainter" version but you will have to wait till Monday to really check it. In back test it does what you asked for but I really am not 100% sure for this one (here is what it did in visual back test, as an example :

Maxwell10:
yes mladen it's me again badgering you about this same indy I asked about some time ago you see,the thing is about this is, I just won't give up on this indy because it's personllay one of my favorites of alltime and it is so totally cool to use,also I came across in time a couple more indy's I think go perfect with it,but I do remember what you told me,about you not being able to do anything more for it because the dang thing is trying to cherry pick bloody tops and bottoms! so instead of doing any tidy or sprucing up,please just make the thing stay like your ttm scalper,you see like semaphor this thing likes disappearing when it's wrong,like I and we ALL didn't see it in the first place,(this indy and semaphor is stupid for that) So please all I want done is for when a signal is shown that it stays whether price blows right by it or not I will like for all signals to stay generated that's all,if it can be done I will be very grateful thanks,Max
Files:

You got it

That's it,right there,mladen,that's all i needed done with this,I can't wait to see what it does,thanks for your effort it is much appreciated!.Max

P.S This thing is a major repainter but now we are able to catch it red handed without it disappearing on us! and if read correctly price will do wonders sometimes when this signal is shown along with other specific indy's that I do have in mind and have been playing with but with your job well done,here's to monday! once again thank you mladen

winner246

That way you do not know what is the trend most of the time. Slopes of DI+ and DI- alone can not be used for trend in ADX (neither can the slope of ADX be used fr that, it could only be used to indicate that the trend is strengthening or weakening) . So my question is, how exactly would we know how ro use those values?

winner246:
HELLO, Please can anyone help to create a SLOPE HISTOGRAM version of the wilders dmi/adx . The indicator should SHOW the slope of ONLY ONE of either DMI+,or DMI-,or ADX at a time. To achieve this the INPUT should have TRUE or FALSE against DMI+, DMI-, and ADX, so we can choose the slope of either of the three we want to see. it should have 2 colors,when any of them slopes UPWARD it shows GREEN,and when any of them slopes DOWNWARD it shows RED. THANKS.
Reason: