Elite indicators :) - page 888

hi, Mladen i have this indicator arrows_no_repaint.mq4 . make the alert with sound and message , Please...

Files:

flox:
hi, Mladen i have this indicator arrows_no_repaint.mq4 . make the alert with sound and message , Please...

flox

That is a simple ma cross.

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MA crosses arrows_alerts + shift mtf nmc.mq4 (it is non-repainting too, it has alerts, is multi time frame and quite a few extras too)

mladen:
Some more fooling around ... This is more or less finding out how does linear weighted moving average behaves in some cases. Linear weighted moving average calculates the average by assigning different weight to every element it is using in calculation but does it with simple liner weights : for example in lwma(10) first price (current) has the weight 10, previous 9, before that 8 , and so on ... Weights for it look something like this
This is a variation on it and the variation is that the weights can be changed to form a parabolic curve. It is done simply by using the Power parameter of this indicator. In case when Power is set to 2 the weights table looks something like this
Powers can be fractional, can be less than 1 (in which case weights are distributed differently - like this (a case with power set to 0.5)

To cut the story short, this indicator has 2 special cases : when power is 0, it iis a simple moving average (SMA), when it is 1 it is a linear weighted moving average (LWMA) and in between it is up to our imagination how do we call them. The bigger the power parameter, the more weight is set to current price (it is faster) the smaller the power parameter the slower the moving average. Here is a comparison of power 0.5 (pale violet red), power 1 (green) and power 2 (red)

Hi Mladen,

Could you please make this indi nmc with alerts + arrows on crosses? Thank you

Jozy

Jozy:
Hi Mladen, Could you please make this indi nmc with alerts + arrows on crosses? Thank you Jozy

Jozy

Here is a new mt4 compatible version : parabolic_weighted_moving_average_nmc.mq4

Hy Mladen , my indicator "arrows no repaint" its not 2 EMA with 2 diferent value but , have 2 EMA with same value, so please if oyu kan , make alert....Thank you

flox:
Hy Mladen , my indicator "arrows no repaint" its not 2 EMA with 2 diferent value but , have 2 EMA with same value, so please if oyu kan , make alert....Thank you

flox

Here is a version with alerts : arrows_no_repaint_amp_alerts.mq4

thank you very much

Hi Mladen i have this indicator zigzag_larsen_out_amp_alerts.mq4 . Please , make "no bar limit "and "norepainting"

Thank you...

mladen:
Squeezed T3 of stochastic (multi time frame, alerts, ...) : squeezed_t3_of_ma_1.ex4

Posted the wrong indicator at that post. This is the Squeezed T3 of stochastic : squeezed_t3_of_stochastic_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.ex4

mladen:
Peter,

Here is one that can do what you asked for

It is a different indicator (as you will find out) Reasons for not adapting the one you posted : it sometimes gives wrong alert (at least it is sometimes giving it to me while I change time frames) So I used one that I have. Color changes are the same if you use ChangeOnDirectionChange (see the comparison - SignalEMA is set to 0 in the lower one and then it does not show signal line)
About ChangeOnDirectionChangeparameter : this indicator can change colors and the way it alerts depending on this parameter. If it is set to true it will change color (and alert) when slope of dss changes. If it is set to false and SignalEMA is greater than 0, then it will change color (and alert) on dss - signal line crosses (see the compared : upper shows slope change, lower shows signal line crosses)

Parameter that you need : ShowHigherTimeFrame. If set to true it will automatically show one time frame higher than the current time frame (unless it is monthly, when there is no higher time frame)

PS: default lengths in this one are changed from 13,8 to 32,9 hence the difference if you just place it on chart without changing parameters

regards

mladen

Upgraded version compatible with new mt4 : dss_bressert__ahtf_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: