Elite indicators :) - page 888

Kenneth Okalang
Kenneth Okalang  

Thanks, mladen

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mrtools:
Clon_tron, made this one.

Hi Mrtools, I have tried this indicator but the results are totally different - with arrows every few candles, not as shown in the image above.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
Hi Mrtools, I have tried this indicator but the results are totally different - with arrows every few candles, not as shown in the image above.

Jozy

It is probably because mrtools used it on ha smoothed offline chart. The result can be very different in that case

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
Jozy It is probably because mrtools used it on ha smoothed offline chart. The result can be very different in that case

Is there any chance we can adopt the indicator for current online charts? Can I get a template to test it?

Thanks Mladen.

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
Boloti here is a version with alerts added (whenever the average exits the confidence bands) : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Mr Mladen, could you enable the indicator to draw arrows on the charts?

Thanks

Jozy

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
Is there any chance we can adopt the indicator for current online charts? Can I get a template to test it? Thanks Mladen.

Jozy

That is simple the result of applying indicator to different data. It can not be made to show same results on different data

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
Hi Mr Mladen, could you enable the indicator to draw arrows on the charts?

Thanks

Jozy

Jozy

Here is a version with arrows too : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

Seems that it did its job in the last couple of days (again - it is not a not a holly grail - there are some loses there - but again, loses compared to gains are much smaller )

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Jozy

Here is a version with arrows too : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

Seems that it did its job in the last couple of days (again - it is not a not a holly grail - there are some loses there - but again, loses compared to gains are much smaller )

Dears Mladen & Mrtools

May this is the time for MTF with arrows in the first bar option for what I believe it is very good indicator

averages & confidence bands 2 & alerts & arrows.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
Dears Mladen & Mrtools

May this is the time for MTF with arrows in the first bar option for what I believe it is very good indicator

averages & confidence bands 2 & alerts & arrows.mq4

Talaate, added the mtf with the arrow shif option.

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Talaate, added the mtf with the arrow shif option.

Thanks Mrtools