Elite indicators :) - page 256

Apeiron

Here you go . Added just one level since the ultra trend lines are symmetrical in respect to Sensitivity / 2 (it can go over sensitivity or bellow 0 because of the smoothing, but the central line is that one), so this way it will alert you if a chosen level is broken and which is the current trend

regards

Mladen

Apeiron:
Hi Mladen ultra trend basic smoothed

12 and levels alerts

thanks

mladen:
Apeiron

Here you go . Added just one level since the ultra trend lines are symmetrical in respect to Sensitivity / 2 (it can go over sensitivity or bellow 0 because of the smoothing, but the central line is that one), so this way it will alert you if a chosen level is broken and which is the current trend

regards

Mladen

thanks mladen

Mladen

Thanks I appreciate the fix and the explaination. Ich puts me in a fog/cloud.

I have question about a HMA Indicator. I'm using it for an EA and some times it misses the reversal signal?? I have heard that "Volume[0]==1 " can cause problems, please see line 163. I know it has something to due with calculations per candle?? Would removing it cause a problem better yet I usually run this in my EA, could I replace it with "if(timeprev==Time[0]) return(0); timeprev = Time[0];"

Thanks again

Ray

mladen:
Ray

When i tell you the reason, you will know immediately : SpanA and SpanB are shifted by Kijun bars. Anyway, here is a version that works as it should (alert only when the close breaks the cloud to either side for the first time, then the next alert will be only in case of opposite break, and so on ...)

regards

Mladen
Files:

Hi Guys,

Is there such a thing as a zero lag, non repainting RSI indicator? Does it even apply to this indicator? Please excuse my ignorance with regards to this.

I am currently using Linuxuser's two RSI cross alert indicators that he created in 2007 for my CCI strategy.

ps: I'm not asking for one, just want to know more about this indicator. (I've been googling it as well)

Cheers

Codex

Stochastic Tread

Hey,

Is it possible to make a MTF version of the attached Stochastic Tread?

thanks,

jim

It is already an MTF

94315jim:
Hey,

Is it possible to make a MTF version of the attached Stochastic Tread?

thanks,

jim

=================

Jim, it is already in MTF format hence the name starting as #MTF. Just select the TF you want it to display in the first window.

Do Mladen create these 2 QQE indicators?

Hi Mladen,

I found the following 2 QQE enhanced indicators with your name in them. Did you create them? If so thank you so much for them.

They are histo versions of your other QQE simple.mq4 indicator.

You have to apply both indicators to your charts:

1. qqe_1_disp.mq4 shows you RSI above / below 50 level
  2. qqe_2_disp.mq4 shows you RSI above / below signal line

I actually quite like them and find them very easy on the eye and even better when applied to my charts. Less clutter.

I am currently using them live with a CCI strategy I have been working on.

Anyway I just thought I would show you them....

Cheers

Codex

Files:

Thank you Mladen.

Yes

It is a variation of this indicator I made ...
but I do not think that I made these particular histo versions (for starters, I never enter so much empty lines in the code ) Only one correction to what you said : none of it shows the 50 line cross. the "1" is showing when rsi up or bellow the 0 line (not the 50 line - this one was modified to work differently in order to make the histogram possible - in the end it is the 50 value but as I said, "translated") Anyway attaching the original here too and a comparison to the 2 you attached
Codex:
Hi Mladen,

I found the following 2 QQE enhanced indicators with your name in them. Did you create them? If so thank you so much for them.

They are histo versions of your other QQE simple.mq4 indicator.

You have to apply both indicators to your charts:

1. qqe_1_disp.mq4 shows you RSI above / below 50 level
  2. qqe_2_disp.mq4 shows you RSI above / below signal line

I actually quite like them and find them very easy on the eye and even better when applied to my charts. Less clutter.

I am currently using them live with a CCI strategy I have been working on.

Anyway I just thought I would show you them....

Cheers

Codex
Files:

mladen,

Would you be able to kindly make a "for EA" version of the included indicator below?

Best regards.

Reason: