New version of MetaTrader 5 build 3270: Improvements and fixes - page 3

fxsaber #:

Two portable terminals b3270 running on the same machine, show different icons in the Windows Taskbar.

Terminal.ico only one of the running terminals (the one on the left in the screenshot) has an icon.

Both Terminals are started via so configured lnk shortcut.

The "Change icon" button hasn't been used.

I will assume that one of the instances was updating while it was active. And was not manually restarted after the update.

fxsaber #:

I'm not talking about whether or not the icon has changed, I'm talking about the fact that the icons are different even though they are similar. You can see which icon is being used when you try to change the icon.

Alexey Viktorov #:

I'm not talking about whether or not the icon has changed, I'm talking about the fact that the icons are different even though they are similar. You can see which icon is being used when you try to change the icon.

I figured it out.

In the lnk-labels clicked on "Change icon". On the left, I created the lnk label. On the right, I created it with MQ.

It turns out that MQ creates it with a link to Terminal.ico.

Several situations when debugging.

1. Failure to hit a line when debugging step by step.

void f( int )
{
  DebugBreak();
  return; // Сюда не попасть по F11.
}

void OnStart()
{
  f(0);
}

2. No entry in function.

void f()
{
  return;
}

void OnStart()
{
  DebugBreak();
  f(); // Не заходит вовнутрь функции по F11.
}

3. Large number of steps.

int f( int i )
{  
  return(i);
}

void OnStart()
{
  DebugBreak();
  f(0); // Пришлось нажать пять раз F11, чтобы выйти из функции.
}

Hello. The "history" tab really lacks a symbol selection filter (to improve the trading report for a particular instrument).

Marco Nicholas #:

Hello. The "history" tab really lacks a filter for selecting a symbol (to improve the trading report for a particular instrument).

I use it regularly.

fxsaber #:

Several situations when debugging.

1. Failure to hit a line when debugging step by step.

2. No entry in function.

3. Large number of steps.

The debugger has become horrible at all since some time ago. I'm not surprised by anything. Even strings are sometimes executed from bottom to top. In particular it

Comment("Спред ", SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_SPREAD),
            "\nПрофит\\просадка ", DoubleToString(poz.Profit + poz.nonFixedProfit, 2), " ", AccountInfoString(ACCOUNT_CURRENCY),
            "\nЗафиксированная прибыль ", DoubleToString(poz.Profit, 2),
            "\nНе зафиксированная прибыль ", DoubleToString(poz.nonFixedProfit, 2),
            "\n"
           );

is executed from bottom to top. Although it would be more logical to execute at the same time...

Alexey Viktorov #:

The debugger has been horrible for some time now. I'm not surprised by anything anymore. Even the lines sometimes run from bottom to top. In particular, it...

is executed from bottom to top. Although it would be more logical to execute at the same time...

int a=10;

PrintFormat(" %d %d %d %d",a++,a++,a++,a++);

run until you are enlightened and know the logic

fxsaber #:

I use it regularly.

Hello, yes I see in the photo you have such a filter. You are running build 3270. I don't have such a filter in this version, the latestMetaTrader 5 build 3270.

Maybe it is enabled somewhere, as an additional setting. But I don't have filter by symbol (as shown on your picture).

Could you please tell me what may be the reason?

I have attached the photo.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

int a=10;

PrintFormat(" %d %d %d %d",a++,a++,a++,a++);

to launch to enlightenment and knowledge of logic

I don't see any connection. You have one variable calculated several times, I don't have the variables in the conversion functions repeated.

Reason: