How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 6

setup

Let's see what happen to it.

Files:
trade.gif  33 kb

follow up

Still up. Need couple of more pips to be a risk free trade.

Files:
trade1.gif  34 kb

Shahzadfx:
Still up. Need couple of more pips to be a risk free trade.

I made couple of pips in this trade.

Right now there are some nice trade setups are on the way.

Rgds,

SFX

Hi Shahzadfx...

I've been follow your thread and i like it a lot... Keep going your fantastic work...

What version do you use? Its v3?

Thank you

hellkas:
Hi Shahzadfx...

I've been follow your thread and i like it a lot... Keep going your fantastic work...

What version do you use? Its v3?

Thank you

Thank you for you kind words.

Yes i am using V3. Right now i am working on MAs, which one going to give best filter for TT, I have norrow down coupLe of 'em.

Only the cross is not important we need to see either we have some resistance or support near somewhere. Will reveal some good work soon.

Rgds,

SFX

Hi Shahzafx

Thanks for sharing a very good system. Please explain the purpose of the red line in the TT and/or its relation to the white line(vehicle).

Thanks in advance.

Nesalc

nesalc:
Hi Shahzafx

Thanks for sharing a very good system. Please explain the purpose of the red line in the TT and/or its relation to the white line(vehicle).

Thanks in advance.

Nesalc

The white line is macd and the red line is the convergence/divergence of the white/blue.

white: 10ema - 16ema

blue:EMA's (Hi-period-comp / Period on chart * 10) - (Hi-period-comp / Period on chart * 16)

red:blue - white

Rgds,

sfx

Shahzadfx:
The white line is macd and the red line is the convergence/divergence of the white/blue.

white: 10ema - 16ema

blue:EMA's (Hi-period-comp / Period on chart * 10) - (Hi-period-comp / Period on chart * 16)

red:blue - white

Rgds,

sfx

I think a picture will help us here.

We need to see any resistance level too are they somewhere around or not. If yes then we need to be cautious. However, TT itself give us great resistance and support level and if broken then we will have more confidence to go into trade. The TT bar colors are also very important. Yellow mean something less and gray mean something more.

I will wirte down more about it later on.

Thank you for asking questions.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
ttlines.gif  38 kb

Hi Shahzadfx,

Can u attach the "dynamic pivots"? Thanx

Sorry for my bad english

Hoyongdollar...

Hi Shahzadfx,

thanks for your efforts on Trend Trafic, great indicator.

Could please post or mention the best version for scalping and point to eplanations what it's settings need to be, (it's probably already in the thread and I just missed it)

Thanks

Reason: