Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1125

hi mrtools and mladen can u plz add alerts to this indi. Thanks in advance average_daily_range_pro_calculator.mq4

hi mrtools and mladen and also for this indi. when prices touches high or low ? thanks in advanceADR 1.mq4

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz add alerts to this indi. Thanks in advance average_daily_range_pro_calculator.mq4

Do you have the original source code of that indicator (not the decompiled code)? I doubt that anybody will alter decompiled code

mrtools:
Topi, there is a nmc version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page435

dear topi

also an MLADENs bar version here

inver61:
Hello my friend, you could add arrows, every time the indicator changes color?(Sonrisa) trigger_lines.mq4

notice, It's posible .

inver61:
notice, It's posible .

inver61

You can use any lsma (linear regression value) indicator that draws arrows on slope change instead of that indicator

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools /mladen, please could you add alert to this attached indie? Thanks in advance

Alerts on what?

Some signals can overlap (even appear at the same time - see the lines) :

Files:
alerts.gif  73 kb

mladen:
Alerts on what?

Some signals can overlap (even appear at the same time - see the lines) :

I would like to know how to trade those lines. The overlapping seems to be causing false signals

nbtrading:
I would like to know how to trade those lines. The overlapping seems to be causing false signals

with overlapping orders obviously...

Hi mladen and mrtools, cud u please add alerts to this indicator.

I cud not find option to upload, so here is the indicator :

Reason: