Elite indicators :) - page 224

I mentioned that Spearman rank correlation is "heavy on CPU" for long ranks and it was bugging me (hate when limitations are imposed just because some technicality)

Here is a solution for those who want to play with longer ranks. Place the spearman.dll to libraries folder and allow dll imports in indicators properties. Some other changes made (visual manly) but the main change is the speed (they are hardly comparable - dll always beats by far mql as far as speed and efficiency is concerned)

Thanks Mladen for great work.

Mladen ,do you use(or benefit from) genetic algorithm to optimize your stategies or your personal indicators in real trading?If yes ,are they all CPU eaters?The attached indi brings my computer to its knee.Do they optimize on every new bar, do you know?

Files:

Plz MTF

Hi

Please add MTF!

Files:
ichimoku.mq4  5 kb

Ichimoku?

It was already created with many versions for elite and public members as well.

MTF Ichimoku indicators: post with links.

Ichimoku indicator with alert: IchimokuAlert_v1 and IchimokuAlert_v2 (latest version).

MTF Ichimoku indicators is here,

new Ichimoku indicators are here and starting from this page (thanks fxbs).

Cronex Taichi indicator is on this post. Originally it was developed by cronex but some more ideas were added (especially about how the flat period should be determined). Basis of this indicator is Ichimoku but is interpreted in a bit different way: the "flat zones" are marked by gray vertical lines by default. We should be looking for crosses and take care about flat zones (in this one they should be treated as 'no trade zone). Separate window version and histogram version of this indicator are on this post.

And look at this post too

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176023

It is more in advanced elite section: Simple Ichimoku System for MT4 and MT5 with the indicators and Simple Ichimoku Scalping.

Can alert be added to the following indicator?

(Adjustable for cross of 70,30,50 level etc.)

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Or this self adjusting one - whichever shows more promise.

(If too much work for not much reward, no problem.Looking for alert that doesn't go off too often which I verify with couple of other filters.)

Files:

Here is this one

It is variation of a smoothed RSI indicator (originally a John Ehlers one), but I made some changes (decided to use faster smoothing than the original, even though it is still a "John Ehlers" way of smoothing, but still it is a kind of unique) If you set the Smooth parameter to false you are going to get exactly the same values as the "rapid rsi" (which is in fact a "raw RSI")
If you use Smooth, you are going to get a much smoother RSI, and it is solving the RSI "flattening problem" rather well and should lessen the number of false signals too with minimal lag added (something like this)
The rest is the usual with usual parameters : mtf, alerts, nrp ...

regards

Mladen

newtrader100:
Can alert be added to the following indicator?

(Adjustable for cross of 70,30,50 level etc.)

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Or this self adjusting one - whichever shows more promise.

(If too much work for not much reward, no problem.Looking for alert that doesn't go off too often which I verify with couple of other filters.)

Thanks mladen!

Will try it out and see if it allows me more sleep while working with my system style.

...Sometimes one can have too many nice toys to play with.

Kind regards!

mladen,

Could you add your "manage alerts pkg" to this indicator?

Thank you

Ray

Hi,

Is it possible to add an alert when the jurikvolty is above the signal line?

thanks,

jim

Files:

I agree that this is how to apply the standard fib tool. Always draw the fib tool towards the price...then the percent pullbacks make sense. I've added the necessary extensions as for me, they don't exist in the standard mt4 tool for the way I draw them.

I'm also using the fibs based on weekly, monthly and yearly ranges, using the indicators mladen has built....and I anchor based on prior close (default is average of H,L and C).

For example....take the prior week's close and the prior weeks range. I want to know when price has travelled 23.6, 38.2, 50, 61.8, etc of that range. When weekly and monthly values line up, as per the AUDUSD chart attached, I mark those on my chart as potentially places to trade from. I still look for price action in and around those areas and what is happening overall in the respective currencies.

There are many ways to use fib calculations...I also use for a breakout strategy based on the NY close. But I never trade any of it without confirming price action.

Ben

ValeoFX:
=======================

Hi CJA,

Joe DiNapoli who is generally regarded as one of the foremost Fibonacci traders, suggests that you always draw the line TOWARDS the PRICE. That way you always get, say 50% retracement of the active leg (price movement).

Another guy that I have a lot of respect for is Alan Oliver from Australia and he again could not care whether he draws it that way or not.

Being mathematically minded, I think the correct way of drawing it, is towards the current (latest) price.

Wish you well.
Files:
Reason: