Indicators with alerts/signal - page 564

annexy:
Wow,what a fast response.thanks.

:):)

It was done long time ago, not today, that is why the answer could be fast - see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page86

mladen:
Added two options : showInsideBar and showOutsideBar (so you can chose which ones o yo want to be displayed)

WOW!!!

This is totally awesome, mladen

Words can't describe my gratitude :)

cashgrade:
sound alert on this histogram indicator. thank you for your respond!

cashgrade

It is a decompiled code of a cross of two LWMAs (periods 8 and 11, and it will repaint in some cases). Better use some normal averages cross indicator that will not repaint and will work on new builds of metatrader

Mladen, Mrools and all programmers

Is it possible to convert this indicator for Chart window ?

Thanks

secretcode:
Mladen, Mrools and all programmers

Is it possible to convert this indicator for Chart window ?

Thanks

secretcode

That indicator is unbound too - which means it is not suitable to be made as an "on-chart" version. Sorry

mladen:
secretcode That indicator is unbound too - which means it is not suitable to be made as an "on-chart" version. Sorry

Thanks Mladen for your kind reply

If you remove corridor part from code then is it possible to put SSA on chart ?

Though you have made SSA end point for chart window but i guess this will give different result !

Sorry in advance if it inappropriate too

Respects

secretcode

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen for your kind reply

If you remove corridor part from code then is it possible to put SSA on chart ?

Though you have made SSA end point for chart window but i guess this will give different result !

Sorry in advance if it inappropriate too

Respects

secretcode

secretcode,

"Corridor" values purely depend of the values of the SSA end-pointed : it means that it is the SSA end-pointed that is unbound. And since it is a core of that indicator it is not suitable to make an on-chart version without any kind of normalization. But then if we use any kind of normalization it is not that indicator any more.

mladen:
secretcode, "Corridor" values purely depend of the values of the SSA end-pointed : it means that it is the SSA end-pointed that is unbound. And since it is a core of that indicator it is not suitable to make an on-chart version without any kind of normalization. But then if we use any kind of normalization it is not that indicator any more.

Thank you very much Mladen for time and explanation

Really appreciate

secretcode

sunmetal:
hi,it might be another version to develope(I think),I was wondering if you can add to the indicator,a level for up and one for down to plot the dots,so it can be set separately,(settings in the picture are-period 200 with level 10 for the trend and period 20 with level 5 for entries ,not necessary the best ones). as for the arrows ,they don't always appear at the beginning of the bar,is it possible to set them to appear only at the beginning of the bar and add an alert? please

p.s. -once the arrow appears,it remains on that bar(so the alert must be when it appears)thanks in advance

p.p.s. anyway,the 3rd version of this indicator is the best by now,cheers

Hi Sunmetal,

Hi all,

Here the Similar Duo Mtn.

This new indicator calculates "two similar mtn" with two different moving averages and levels in the same window.

It plots only dots ,for not to confuse one with dots, the other with empty squarres.

Regards.

Hello Mrtools,mladen and other programmers, I was looking for an rsi indicator that will show an arrow when there is a cross of the 70 and 30 level or any level as shown in the picture attached but could not find it. Please can it be made for me with alert and arrow on the crossing and let the alert have on the current and on closed candle options. Also can it be made for the cci for the cross of the 100 and the -100 levels. Thanks in advance

Files:
new.gif  16 kb
Reason: