Elite indicators :) - page 111

NonLinear regression ...

Something that has been sitting on my PC for some time

Limited the length to 500 (for practical reasons only)

I wish a nice "post-NFP" weekend to all

PS: length 100 (to avoid questions ) And no, no repainting

Stochastic with divergence..

Could anyone please tell me where I can find a Stochastic indicator with divergence lines on both indicator and candles?

=======================================

No further need, thanks. I found two.

Thank you mladen for all your indicators, including Schaff trend cycle indicator.

...Is the following feasible?:

Ea/Alert Indicator based on Schaff trend cycle indicator further filtered with 2 or three timeframe Waddah Attar Explosion indicators and your asymmetric bands or the equivalent such as below?;

(20/20 Hindsight notwithstanding, even with the nonstick behavior of MTF's this may work, ... no?)

Thanks everyone!

IGorad

igorad:
FTLM_hist with buy/sell Arrows. P.S. Please download fixed version.

====================================

Igorad,

I found the latest version, thanks.

Monthly Pivot

Is there anyone able to tell me what kind of problem is inside this code ?

This monthly pivot works correctly all months but between december / january has a problem...code is very simple :

if(TimeDay(Time)=26)

{

last_month_close = Close;

this_month_open = Open;

Could you help me Mladen ?

Regards

Files:
month.png  51 kb

Bollinger Width Alert

Hello all. Thank you for all of your contributions. I am new to the world of Forex and this site has really helped me learn. I have been looking for the attached indicator with an alert. I would like to be able to set the value that triggers the alert because this is different depending on time frames and currencies. This seems like a great sign that a trend is starting or ending.

Thank you again.

Files:

Sadukey Trend Following

Found this indicator

here

It is good; quick and stays put riding the trend out.

Can someone please, add alert whenever a new different colored square is formed?

and anyone knows any filter that is capable to match the speed?

thank you!

Files:
sd.jpg  46 kb

dr.house7:
Is there anyone able to tell me what kind of problem is inside this code ?

This monthly pivot works correctly all months but between december / january has a problem...code is very simple :

if(TimeDay(Time)=26)

{

last_month_close = Close;

this_month_open = Open;

Could you help me Mladen ?

Regards

Anyone have the solution for this ?

Regards

Doc

Empirical Mode Decomposition

In the March 2010 issue of TASC they do not a have a metatrader versions of John Ehlers and Ric Way indicators, so we have to do it for ourselves .

They are presenting 3 indicators : Bandpass filter (which was already posted somewhere on TSD), Trend Extractor and Empirical Mode Decomposition. This one is the last 2. If you set the DrawTrendExtractorOnlyparameter to trueit will draw the Trend Extractor (first one on the picture) otherwise it will draw the Empirical Mode Decomposition (second one on the picture).

Reason: