10points 3.mq4 - page 402

Hi alfredy,

I do not know about this particular EA for buy and sell separatedly ... but may be o this EA does not work for ECN broker? Try to see in backtesting: if the trade is open first and after that only - stop loss and/or take profit is placed 9as the second action) - so this EA should work for ECN.

Anyway - try the following 10points:

10points 3 EA:

- original thread with many versions tested is here (read this thread for instruction, settings and testing results);

- 10p3v0.02: slightly modified last version concerning the risk value (EA, explanation of the settings changes).

- 10p3v0.03 is here; version for 5 digits broker is on this post.

- forward testing 10p3v0.03: my settings with 10p3v0.03 for this 9 pairs.

- 10p3v0.03's recommended capital (for 9 pairs): this post.

- 10p3v0.031 EA: 0.031 version with added the new filter of no opening new position on the same bar. Use same settings and same recommended capital (for 9 pairs) as for 10p3v0.03 version.

- 10p3v0.04 EA: version 0.04 with currency pair control. If you would like to spread this EA to across the 19pairs in IBFX, you'll need to specify them with the same MagicNumber, in order to let the EA know all these are running with the same trading logic. 1 currency pair at a time, so it will not over trade your account. Like wise, if you wanted to let the EA trade EURUSD and GBPUSD together, you can change the magic number, then they will not interfere with each other. They will both open their own trade based on the MACD criteria, and also will manage their own trade. Use same settings and same recommended capital (for 9 pairs) as for 10p3v0.03 version. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.

- backtesting results for 10p3v0.04 EA version with the settings inside the attachments: this page.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page.

- how EA works: this page and explanation of the settings on this page. More detailed explanation from the author wirh links to download is on this post.

- Good explanation from the author of those versions (davidke20) is on this post.

10p3v1.00 EA series:

- 10p3v1.00 EA: on the first post of this thread; pipstep and stochastic were added. Explanation of the settings is on this page. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.

- 10p3v1.01 EA: posted here and it is the same with 10p3v1.00 EA but some small bug was fixed. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.

Differencies between 10p3v EAs version: starting from this page till this one.

10point3 Hedge: hedge version of famous EA. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.

Multiple10Points-X2 EA: original thread; EA with fibo filter, trend filter, very extended advanced settings, using WPR, Demarker, TurboJRSX, Stochastic and RSI indicators. Based on the concept of 10Points EA.

VQ_ i_Regr Ea is on this post. This version of 10point3 EA (VQ_ i_Regr Ea by new name) of is using i-Regr_2 indicator and VQ-nrp indicator for sell/buy signal. Some preliminary settings is on this post. Fixed version namely 10 point3_ iRegr_Ea is on this post.

alfredy:
Hi, I tried the 10x3bSell and 10x3bBuy EAs you attached. They worked fine in back-testing mode but did not open any orders in live account. Is there any reason for that? I am using an ECN broker which do not have any restrictions with running martingale EAs. Can anyone help?

Check if the 5 digits version in the above Newdigital's post is working now.

If not, try to change sl and tp to 0 in the OrderSend function, and add an OrderModify on the next line, with the tp and sl calculated. May be it could work. Check if you have the smiling face on the top right corner of your screen.

alfredy:
Hi, I tried the 10x3bSell and 10x3bBuy EAs you attached. They worked fine in back-testing mode but did not open any orders in live account. Is there any reason for that? I am using an ECN broker which do not have any restrictions with running martingale EAs. Can anyone help?

Alfredy,

Please test these versions added auto 5 digit detection and made it Ecn broker compatible, not able to test if it is working or not.

Function "ReboundSet"

Hi mrtools,

thx for your help .

I've compiled (MT4 Build 402) the mq4 and got the following message: Function "ReboundSet" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Is this the reason because I get no trades on BROCO demo account EURUSD,M5?

Can you or anyone else fix this issue?

Thx in advance.

fx1-D

mrtools:
Alfredy, Please test these versions added auto 5 digit detection and made it Ecn broker compatible, not able to test if it is working or not.

fx1-D:
Hi mrtools,

thx for your help .

I've compiled (MT4 Build 402) the mq4 and got the following message: Function "ReboundSet" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Is this the reason because I get no trades on BROCO demo account EURUSD,M5?

Can you or anyone else fix this issue?

Thx in advance.

fx1-D

Fx1-D,

Some brokers may not let you trade using micro (.01) and by default this Ea is set to .01 lotsize, so you may have to start with .10 lotsize which is very dangerous with this type of Ea, if this is the case would recommend trying it on a broker that allows micro lots. About Broco can't remember if they allow micro lots or not.

About the function warning its only a warning that, that function is not referenced meaning its not working or called into play in the Ea, in which is some kind of recovery function that shouldn't affect the Ea from taking trades.

feedback

Hi mrtools,

Thx for your quick answer/help and explaining the function "ReboundSet".

BroCo allows micro (.01) lotsize.

I used the following EA's and set-file on two charts but it didn't work already:

10x3cBUY.mq4 from (#4015)

10x3cSELL.mq4 from (#4015)

buysell10x3.set from (#4011)

Anyway, for now I cancel testing because I couldn't find the reason for not working.

Did anyone else get trades?

Kind regards,

fx1-D

mrtools:
Fx1-D,

Some brokers may not let you trade using micro (.01) and by default this Ea is set to .01 lotsize, so you may have to start with .10 lotsize which is very dangerous with this type of Ea, if this is the case would recommend trying it on a broker that allows micro lots. About Broco can't remember if they allow micro lots or not.

About the function warning its only a warning that, that function is not referenced meaning its not working or called into play in the Ea, in which is some kind of recovery function that shouldn't affect the Ea from taking trades.

fx1-D:
Hi mrtools,

Thx for your quick answer/help and explaining the function "ReboundSet".

BroCo allows micro (.01) lotsize.

I used the following EA's and set-file on two charts but it didn't work already:

10x3cBUY.mq4 from (#4015)

10x3cSELL.mq4 from (#4015)

buysell10x3.set from (#4011)

Anyway, for now I cancel testing because I couldn't find the reason for not working.

Did anyone else get trades?

Kind regards,

fx1-D

I just now put it on using the default settings on eurusd m15, 2 charts both took trades almost immediately. This was on an Alpari demo.

Hi newdigital

Many thanks for your reply and all the helpful information. I think you are right that this EA does not work for an ECN broker. However mrtools has managed to modify it and add another field "Ecnbroker" which you can set either true or false and it worked when I set it to true.

Hi alfredy,

I do not know about this particular EA for buy and sell separatedly ... but may be o this EA does not work for ECN broker? Try to see in backtesting: if the trade is open first and after that only - stop loss and/or take profit is placed 9as the second action) - so this EA should work for ECN.

Hi mrtools,

Thanks for adding the Ecnbroker field in the EA. The EAs now work when I set it to true. You are the pro! Thank very much for your help!

I think these EAs are still very risky and was wondering if you could add the Ecnbroker field to the 10p3v0.031 EA. This version, as mentioned by newdigital, comes added with a filter of no opening of new position on the same bar, which I feel is better. Do you mind adding the ECNbroker field to this EA (attached) so I can try it? Once again, thank you so much for your help.

mrtools:
Alfredy, Please test these versions added auto 5 digit detection and made it Ecn broker compatible, not able to test if it is working or not.
Files:
10p3v0.031.mq4  12 kb

alfredy:
Hi mrtools,

Thanks for adding the Ecnbroker field in the EA. The EAs now work when I set it to true. You are the pro! Thank very much for your help!

I think these EAs are still very risky and was wondering if you could add the Ecnbroker field to the 10p3v0.031 EA. This version, as mentioned by newdigital, comes added with a filter of no opening of new position on the same bar, which I feel is better. Do you mind adding the ECNbroker field to this EA (attached) so I can try it? Once again, thank you so much for your help.

Here you go, while i was in there noticed it needed code for extra digit brokers, so did that and the Ecn broker mod. Should be ready to trade!

Reason: