Making the trade automatic

Hi everybody,

I'm in trouble with my EA I 'have just created.

It doesn't buy and sell automatically but only works when "ask manually confirmation" is activated. When the signal appears it asks me to buy or sell. Do you think my problem comes from my platform ?

Thanks for your help.

Joe.

Click Tools/Options/Expert Advisors/Allow Live Trading/ then untick the Ask Manual Confirmation.

EuroTrader wrote >>
Click Tools/Options/Expert Advisors/Allow Live Trading/ then untick the Ask Manual Confirmation.

Hi EuroTrader, thanks for your answer .

I've already did it but it doesn't work by unclicking this paramater.

I think I found my problem, when I desactivate stop loss, take profit and trailing before dragging the expert advisor in the graph, it works perfectly in automatic. I use a demo account.

I tested it with WHC TRADER and ALPARI. Do you know a demo platform which authorize expert advisors with money management parameters ?

Thanks .

joebaatan:

I think I found my problem, when I desactivate stop loss, take profit and trailing before dragging the expert advisor in the graph, it works perfectly in automatic. [...]

This might be due to your broker requiring that you first use OrderSend() with no TP/SL and then add TP/SL using OrderModify(). Some brokers require this, some don't - if that's your case, then you should have error 130 in the log - please check it.

If this is not the case, then you should post your code...

Reason: