10points 3.mq4 - page 268

KayLaw:
Thanks David for your quick reply...My computer is HP.

Ermm... never had an HP computer. But it should be the same as COMPAQ. Or just contact the vendor to figure out how to enter the CMOS, or browse the HP site see whether there is any help. Good luck

Regards

David

Cmos

davidke20:
Ermm... never had an HP computer. But it should be the same as COMPAQ. Or just contact the vendor to figure out how to enter the CMOS, or browse the HP site see whether there is any help. Good luck

Regards

David

I have only had 2 different computers but on both the info as to how to access CMOS comes up just as the computer starts up, but you have to be very quick to see it and even quicker to access the link.

That information is also included in the paperwork that comes with the new computer. As far as I am concerned it is of little use accessing it since I wouldn't know what to do if I entered CMOS.

John

You can try holding down the spacebar or any other key right after you turn on your computer as well and holding until the computer begins to beep. Depeding on what BIOS you have it will usually come up with something like "Keyboard error, press to enter setup", from there you can configure your power options.

This changes from manufacturer to manufacturer however, and your BIOS may not support auto-rebooting. There is a way to do it in windows as well but I can't remember how off the top of my head, it is somewhat complicated if I remember correctly.

i'm using a pc which has a foxconn mother board,its like intel 848 ,u can enter setup be pressing the delete key,but unfortunately my bios can't support auto rebooting.

pls static try to remember how to make rebooting done from windows.

i'm suffering from this problem too.

Installlation help please.

mrtools:
Cal if you like you can try this version, its a little different from the original but to me better. tools

Mrtools,

Could post how to properly set up this EA? And this forum rocks. Everyone is so helpful.

Thanks.

hi there i've copied your ea but is full of errors could u send me another version?giaki75@tiscalinet.it thanx a lot

Ok, here's the deal. I had a problem with my computer a year or so ago where it would restart everytime I tried to turn it off. The setting I had to change was automatically restart after system failure, but I thought it was automatically restart after power failure. Sorry to lead you guys on, blame it on my faulty memory.

Anyway if you want to change the setting anyway and see if it works, go to Control Panel -> System - >Advanced -> Startup and Recovery and check the box under system failure for automatically restart.

Rmi

guernica:
-----------------------------------

Hi yeoeleven,

I'm using the original with reverse condition.

Now i'm testing with four charts. Two 1H (with reverse condition) and two 30 Mn (with reverse condition).

But it seems the last version, my apologyze by Mr Tools, is better because as the possibility to change the multiplier (and this is good for reduce the use of margin).

Best Regards.

Hi guernica,

Do you use reverse on both charts or only one ?

Do you set lot size manuallyn or you use Risk ?

Thanks

Below are my results for RMI

Thierry

thierrybl:
Hi guernica,

Do you use reverse on both charts or only one ?

Do you set lot size manuallyn or you use Risk ?

Thanks

Below are my results for RMI

Thierry

---------------------------------------

Hi,

Four charts eurusd (two with reversecondition=0 and two reversecondition=1)

Time frame, for all, 1H (now i'm testing with two charts with 30M)

1 chart reversecondition=0: TP-28; lots-0.01 (MM) (now i'm using fixed lot 0.6); Initstp-0; TS-0; Pips-15; use secure profit.

2 chart reversecondition=1: the same but pips 18.

3 Chart reversecondition=0: TP-28; lots fix 0.5; Initstop 75; TS 10; pips 15; use secure profit.

4 Chart reversecondition=1: the same but pips 18.

You can modify all like feel better.

Best Regards.

typhoon_gr9:
i'm using a pc which has a foxconn mother board,its like intel 848 ,u can enter setup be pressing the delete key,but unfortunately my bios can't support auto rebooting.

pls static try to remember how to make rebooting done from windows.

i'm suffering from this problem too.

I think our problem is automatic update....when important update is automatic downloaded, it needs to be installed and for the process to be completed computer needs to be restarted and all open programs are closed

To solve this problem go to control panel and select automatic update, change the default setting to the one that best suit you.

Reason: