10points 3.mq4 - page 400

Best Settings For 10 Points 3?

Thank you very much for the file. This is working simply great. However, I am curious to know whether there is any advisable setting for 10Point3?

Hello Is there any way to close the orders from the take profit only like the tick scalper EA instead all at the same time thanks

e-Regr Indicator plus multilotscalper

Hello Good Guys!!!

Well.. I have an idea.. probably could work.

Im not a programmer still.. but I like very much try systems and off course.. I expect to be them profitable!!

My idea is the following..

Would be nice if this EA.. (10point3) ONLY could start to work when the "i-regr-alert" indicator send the signal.. in the 15m or 5 min chart.

When the "i-regr alert" is sending the signal in the HIGH.. so the EA have to start the lots with SELL.. or.. the "i-regr alert" is sending the signal in the LOW.. the EA have to set BUY orders..and the 10point3 can do his part of the work..

Also.. could work with the "multilotscalper" EA by Alejandro Galindo when "e-regr alert" send the signal..

Here are the copies to understand my concept...

Anyway... the "E-regr" EA make a order actually when the price pass thru their line..

Can someone program this new EA?

Thanks and happy trade!

Files:
10point3.mq4  17 kb
e-regr.mq4  11 kb

olimpia:
Hello Good Guys!!!

Well.. I have an idea.. probabbly could works..

Im not a programmer still.. but I like very much try systems and off course.. I expect to be them profitable!!

My idea is the following..

Would be nice if this EA.. (10point3) ONLY could start to work when the "tangajiwa mt" indicator send the signal.. in the 15m or 5 min chart.

When the Tanganjiwa is sending the signal in the HIGH.. so the EA have to start the lots with SELL.. or.. the Tanganjiwa is sending the signal in the LOW.. the EA have to set BUY orders..and the 10point3 can do his part of the work..

Also.. could work with the "multilotscalper" EA by Alejandro Galindo when tangajiwa send the signal..

Here are the copies to understand my concept...

Can someone program this new EA?

Thanks and happy trade!

If you could post the source code (mq4) will be much easier to add it to the Ea.

mrtools:
If you could post the source code (mq4) will be much easier to add it to the Ea.

sorry.. changed e.regr instead tangajiwa..

olimpia:
sorry.. changed e.regr instead tangajiwa..

Try this version, not sure it works, takes forever to backtest, which from what i can see is from the indicator constantly recounting bars, but try it fwd test on demo and see if it works.

Its not working...

hoard-fx:
Its not working...

Yeah, something not right with the indicator, and wasn't sure about that version of 10 points Ea so combined i-Regr_2 with VQ-nrp a repainter with a non repainter, this version works but needs a lot of testing. The i-Regr and VQ-nrp are the indicators, goes in expert/indicators folder and VQ_ i_Regr Ea is the Ea.

olimpia:
Hey Mrtools! Thanks for the programming.. but I have this msg when i try in the tester.. alert price has touched a boundry.. and the EA doest make orders... have a good day!

Fixed version 1 post back from your post

not working

HI

Mr.Mrtools still not working....

Reason: