10points 3.mq4 - page 198

amri87:
hello...are you gonna start a new project test?,if you gonna recruit a new tester for V12 count me plese... thnx

LOL...thank you for support. I appreciate you follow the thread that tight, until I cant breathe. Meanwhile, I respect my own team. Until they voted for the close session, I will not launch any new system. Stay tune

Regards

David

Would be nice if the new V12 project starts before monday of next week. My Forward tests PCs are set to go.

PS: First post since I have gone MIA for 9 months. Nice to be back!

waiting waiting waiting !!!!!!

Hi David ,

i'm here and waiting for a new project,i check this thread every one to two hour ,even when i'm sleeping i dream that i'm checking the thread waiting for a new project like V12 to be launched.

hope u wide the number of tester this time.

thank u.

New Project Start

davidke20:

Let me know when you're ready. There is a few project ready to launch.

David

I am ready to continue with a new project (though V12 is a great EA and I like it ). Probably you have some others that are even better .

help with modifyinf EA

hey

plz i need someone to help me to modify the 10point 3 EA to make it trade only twice per day for each pair...can someone change the codes and attach it in the reply..thank u

Files:
10points_3.mq4  10 kb

new project

Yes David,

I have a station or two ready to forward test. Just finished modified grid testing over at GMT forum. Let me know.

sadaloma:
Would be nice if the new V12 project starts before monday of next week. My Forward tests PCs are set to go. PS: First post since I have gone MIA for 9 months. Nice to be back!

It it great to have you back. I haven't decide. Will need to wait for all the tester voted for the next project before I launch it.

typhoon_gr9:
Hi David ,

i'm here and waiting for a new project,i check this thread every one to two hour ,even when i'm sleeping i dream that i'm checking the thread waiting for a new project like V12 to be launched.

hope u wide the number of tester this time.

thank u.

Glad to have you too. So far haven't seen any serious person keep PMed me until I feel annoyed, beside you LOL Kidding dude. We'll see the vote. I'll decide in few hours. If the vote is not up to my expectation, it will close for a very long period. I'm following traditional estimated lucky time to launch something serious. No turning back. I'll leave my team to decide.

chrisstoff:
I am ready to continue with a new project (though V12 is a great EA and I like it ). Probably you have some others that are even better .

Ok, I have 1 vote out of 30.

About the new project. It will be not profitable as V12. Why I still develope tonnes of new project if they cant compare with V12? It is because I like angel rather than beast. I've done something new rather then a beast. As V12 named. Its an American Muscle. Great horse power. Great sprint. Quater miles in 8 seconds. But it cant pull a single corner. It will crash and burn. I dont like the way it handle trades. It blow up my backtest in the 1st week. I wonder how it can survive in the forward test. Therefor I made another system based on V11(the previous version before I make V12, V11 is currently running on my live account). That has no loss at 2006. Less trade, less return. But trading on a safer manner. It only generate about 600% over the year. Therefor, not seeing it too profitable and less expectation about it. But I'm seriously consider to put it on one of my live account to portfolio my own fund.

Regards

David

By the way, DO NOT PM me now. I will not release anything until my team decide. Once they decided, and I have a high vote to release it. I will make another announcement

And here are my V12 results after another week of trading.

The doubling EA continues to perform outstandingly, although I'm still worried of the potential drawdown.

The EURUSD trippling EA, still performs well, with lower risk. Please bear in mind this one hasn't been running as long.

As you will have seen from my previous posts, I did back tests that suggested that EURUSD might not be the best pair. I'm running with EURCHF on my real-money account. That's performing to plan too, but I can't really show the statement, as it's mixed in with my other experiments.

(The GPBUSD, whilst still in profit, doesn't look too wonderful, so I haven't posted it this time)

Regards,

Ray

no replyyyyyy

hey

plz i need someone to help me to modify the 10point 3 EA to make it trade only twice per day for each pair...can someone change the codes and attach it in the reply..thank u

salamdo:
hey plz i need someone to help me to modify the 10point 3 EA to make it trade only twice per day for each pair...can someone change the codes and attach it in the reply..thank u

1st of all, you need to give your reason

2ndly, you need to give the parameter

3rd wise, you need to give some forward test result. Turn it off manually, and turn it back on twice a day is not a hard job. I'm sure coding is much more brain cell killing then clicking the mouse.

The fastest way to modify an EA without any of the above hassle, commecial section you can find the sticky post on the top, by Optimu. That will only cost you 50 bucks. No question ask. 1 day complete. Cheers

Regards

David

Reason: