10points 3.mq4 - page 397

hi phenix,

this ea not working 5 digit...

regards

This is for 5 digit (on this post): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page263

newdigital:
Find attached.

PointRatio = 10 for 5 digit,

PointRatio = 1 for 4 digit.

i can not download file

Files:
10pipas.jpg  38 kb

does some body have a version of 10P3 with Time filter running ?

I tried a lot but no one run with time filter

yeoeleven:
Have traded this EA for 2 days with very good results on a $25000 demo account.

Has anyone had longer experience and would like to comment on their findings.

FxS Forex - Scripts - Home log in to find that it is the most downloaded EA from their list 10 points 3.mq4

John

Edited for update purposes:-

Post #3228 shows the location and information about 10p3v0.02 & 10p3v0.03. Post #3223 explains the difference between the two versions, both can be found on page #323.

Version 10p3v0.04 is now being updated.

Where do I download these EAs

Thanks,

Prakash

OMG lol, there still are some people who believe in this thing Can't believe my eyes. Obviously the chances to be next Gates until the end of 2010 are too much to bear.

Take me as a angry or jealous shit spitter, if you want. At my time (somewhere 2 or 3 years ago) I also thought I found a holy grail with 10p3 carved on it. Luckily, it only took about 5 demo and only half of real accounts to realize I was probably wrong. But hey, who says you can't prove me wrong with your own example (hint: this ea works even better if you use borrowed money to fund your account lol).

I'm not saying I know something better, I don't know it all, I'm not a forex guru etc etc. All I'm saying is that no matter what you do, this ea WILL get you into trouble which you won't be able to manage (the main reason for that being that you use it in the first place).

GL and merry xmas

5) Here is something that me and few other senior advised again and again, but seems not many of us able to follow. Consistent withdrawal is the key to be success in the long run. Not everyday is Sunday. Who knows the day is Friday the 13th, everything goes wrong. A major event that bring all your sell orders all the way up 1000pips. Unless you have 300pips gap to fill your next order, otherwise I think its time to say good bye to your money.

David

Hi, David.

I have watched 10point3 development for some time also and I really appreciate your work along with yeoeleven (where is he, btw?). Thank you very much. This thread has always been in my subscription list!

I am something of a coder myself and I have even attatched most of your codes to my own implementation of 10point3. Actually it was an EA which would switch to 10point3 algorithm if side-markets were detected. I can tell it worked very well for about 5 months. Nearly 17% monthly return. However I gave up on that monster after looking at the drawdowns on the reports.

Regarding to item 5 of your post, I never ever considered that in my calculations. Seems very reasonable. But coming from you, I take you made a tradeoff calculation or spreadsheet to how much withdraw and in which period.... could you elaborate on item 5? Your posts here are very welcome!

My personal experience with 10point3 makes me very frightened of getting even close to it again. But I must admit it was the time my personal account grew more steadly. It was also the time when I thought of risk of ruin every single day...

Best regards.

limit size order

hi ,

i m new on this forum , i m testing this amazing EA , can you explain to me how to reduce the size lot to obtain 0.02 or 0.03 size lot please?

regards

davidke20:
Marcel,

Thank you for your contribution thus far. I've been working with 10point3 for some time, and already gave up. Anyway, here are my believes and should help you guys to continue development:

1) Initial lot size shall never exceed 1% margin base on 1:100 leverage. In example: $1000 deposits, you should only start with 0.01 normal lot size, or 0.10 mini lot(IBFX Nano account).

2) Recommended compounding effect should be 2/3 instead of 1. Meaning only compound your lot size when your balance growth 200%. Imagine, if your compounding effect is 1, when you grow your account from $1000 to $2000, your lot size also increased from 0.01 to 0.02, chances are getting wipe out is still as great as your original deposits because of the risk percentage never change.

3) Take Profit, Multiplier & Pips gap play very important role in trading 10point3. You must do the calculation before you decide to make any changes to any one of these settings. If your Pips gap is 30pips, your take profit should be 15pips and above in order to breakeven, provided your multiplier is 2. If your multiplier is 3, things are different. With 30pips gap, you only need 11pips take profit to be profitable. Its a fixed formula and I'm too lazy to develop 1. I use manual calculation.

4) MaxTrades, Multiplier, Initial Lot, Pips gap decide whether you account stay or go. If your account started with big lot size, your 2nd escalation will doubled or tripled the risk of your initial lot size, chances of your account getting wipe out is bigger. If your Pips gap is huge enough, chances of your account will sustain a little longer with less margin usage. Bear in mind, if you have a huge pip gap, you'll also need greater retracement in order make up an over all profit for all your opened trades. Indirectly, when you widen your pips gap, you'll have to widen your Take Profit in conjunction. Normally, if your initial lot size is 1% margin base on 1:100 leverage, with 2x multiplier, you can hardly exceed 5 level. Normally the 6th level you're going to have a margin call.

5) Here is something that me and few other senior advised again and again, but seems not many of us able to follow. Consistent withdrawal is the key to be success in the long run. Not everyday is Sunday. Who knows the day is Friday the 13th, everything goes wrong. A major event that bring all your sell orders all the way up 1000pips. Unless you have 300pips gap to fill your next order, otherwise I think its time to say good bye to your money.

6) Backtesting is a tool for us to identify how the EA works. You can optimize an EA for 10 years history data(1999 to present), but that doesn't mean the optimized parameter will work for next year, next month, or even tomorrow. So, if you were to use optimized parameter on any EA, be sure you continue to work on the optimization every now and then. Atleast once every 3 weeks as market sentiment change. The same amount of take profit that works for today may not work for tomorrow.

7) Indicator wise, If you chose an anti trend indicator chances of getting a lot of nasty trades that will lose pips is great, but you'll get a lot of trades and profits in very short time, as market goes to the wrong direction, you fire bigger lot size to make it up for the previous loss trade. However, if you use a trending indicator, you'll get less trade as your EA hit most of the take profit. Your initial lot always went in to profit, until 1 day market decided to make a huge turn around, and there goes your account.

So, I guess this is all about 10point3. Its a simple, dumb, but useful EA that will definitely do the job. It has no mercy to close off all trades when overall profit reaches certain amount. It doesn't have emotion problem, because it will follow exactly what you've preset in the parameter. 50pips? No problem. 10p3 will open a martingale position every 50pips, provided if market can make 26pips retracement on your 2x Multiplier, you have no problem with this EA. Hope this help.

Regards,

David

Hi David ,

This EA work best which broker? I hv tried demo with Broco and FxPro but not open trade at all. I have using 4 and 5 digits EA.

Pls help since I need to set it up on my VPS for testing.

Thanks!

Reason: