Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 4

Maury74:
Here is my today statement....i'm testing only USDJPY, GBPJPY and EURJPY on interbank platform....

MM = false with lots = 1 (interbank 1 lot = 0.1 lot for the other brokers....)

This week starts very good!!!!

The great start for this EA

Forward testing

Testing using the EA with no change from the downloaded version with all recommended pairs on a M15 TF. Downloaded Neuimex NEXTT4 platform from Gimex Group http://www.gimex.ch using a $10000 demo account.

Test started with the opening of the platform.

Looking good

John

Files:
phoenix1.htm  12 kb
phoenix1.gif  5 kb

Phoenix

never mind didn't mean to post on the wrong thread. Sorry! But still Hendrick thank you for your hard work and good luck in the contest.

mrtools

Forward Testing on InterbankFX

Here is my recent statement for the most profitable pairs listed by Hendrick with all the default settings on InterbankFX for 0.1 lot. TF M15.

Looking fantastic so far for GBPJPY and EURJPY 3 closed positions. Will post another result tomorrow.

Files:
statement_2.htm  25 kb

getting started

hi Hendrick! As I am an upsolutely Newbie and a big fan of yours, I installed the Phoenix v4.2_2 into my MT4. I must tell you that I trade 10 pairs. I was runnning it over 14 hours and it just did 3!! trades. I must have forgotten something. I did all those settings mentioned on this forum for the pairs, but still it seems very slow trading. I trade in 5M. Please advise . Thanks a bunch.

Nick

After going live, all positions currently losing . I know it's early days, but isn't that just so typical

Maury74:
Here is my today statement....i'm testing only USDJPY, GBPJPY and EURJPY on interbank platform....

MM = false with lots = 1 (interbank 1 lot = 0.1 lot for the other brokers....)

This week starts very good!!!!

Maury,

What settings are you using? The version I downloaded had all settings zero-ized which makes it really hard to help Hendrick out with the forward testing.

Alan

AlanD:
Maury,

What settings are you using? The version I downloaded had all settings zero-ized which makes it really hard to help Hendrick out with the forward testing.

Alan

The zero settings don't matter, as long as PrefSettings = true you are testing the standard settings.

saat2006:
Now i know why the EA open 0.9lots even i set the 0.1lot.Its base on the MaximumRisk setting.The default is MaximumRisk = 0.3

To hendrick :

What is the suitable MaximumRisk setting if we start with the acc bal $3k.

Can i know the MaximumRisk setting that you use for $10k acc in the Championship Automated Trade

Thanks

Hi saat,

If you use MM=true then the MoneyManagement function will handle the number of lots. So using MM=true and then changing the parameter Lots makes no sense. MaximumRisk setting should be 0.05 and not 0.3. I've used 0.3 for the Contest.

AlanD:
Maury,

Alan

Hi AlanD,

I'm using default settings....you can download the EA from the first post....