10points 3.mq4 - page 280

Hello

Here is FXA0 - Ladderv0.01.mq4 with Turbo JRSX instead of RSI.

have a try

It compliments for your job. I am ignoring to program. And possible to make so that the system enters it is valid is on frame H4 that on an other frame more bottom?

Hello

I have noticed that 4H timeframe is very often the best of other timeframes.

The bigger timeframe the more ocassions of volatility to get the target profit, but less transactions.

Usually im experimenting to catch trend on 4H timeframe in order to enter 15min or 30min timeframe according to the trend. So i try to select, i try to avoid catching every moves.

master001

master001:
Hello

I have noticed that 4H timeframe is very often the best of other timeframes.

The bigger timeframe the more ocassions of volatility to get the target profit, but less transactions.

Usually im experimenting to catch trend on 4H timeframe in order to enter 15min or 30min timeframe according to the trend. So i try to select, i try to avoid catching every moves.

master001

Excuse, use the translator. I wanted to say if it can be used the 4 hours, but to filter the incomes with a frame inferior.

FXA0 - Ladderv0.01.mq4

Onward and upward.

Here is the latest detailed statement, disregard the 3 entries from another EA it has now been removed but it only cost the trades $3.50.

Safe and steady with no large progressions, the largest trade got up to .2.

Hard to see where different indicators will improve this EA it is doing well as it is.

John

Files:
fxao4.htm  24 kb
fxao4.gif  5 kb

FXA0 - Ladderv0.01.mq4

Hi John,

Pardon me if I am asking a stupid question.

Like for example if currently my GBPUSD is in 3rd progression and it hit the take profit. Is FXA0 suppose to close all trade (Like 10point3?) ??

Because base on the code in FXA0

void CloseAllOrders()

{

for(cnt=OrdersTotal();cnt>=0;cnt--)

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber)

{

if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,slippage,Yellow); }

if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,slippage,Yellow); }

return(0);

}

}

}

It will only close the last trade (which is probably the one which hit take profit in my example). If we want to close all trade like 10point3, we should move the return (0); out like this.

void CloseAllOrders()

{

{

{

if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,slippage,Yellow); }

if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,slippage,Yellow); }

}

}

return (0);

}

yeoeleven:
Onward and upward.

Here is the latest detailed statement, disregard the 3 entries from another EA it has now been removed but it only cost the trades $3.50.

Safe and steady with no large progressions, the largest trade got up to .2.

Hard to see where different indicators will improve this EA it is doing well as it is.

John

Me it seems that this is a ea various!! Where I can find it?

wallacelim:
Hi John,

Pardon me if I am asking a stupid question.

Like for example if currently my GBPUSD is in 3rd progression and it hit the take profit. Is FXA0 suppose to close all trade (Like 10point3?) ??

Because base on the code in FXA0

void CloseAllOrders()

{

{

{

return(0);

}

}

}

It will only close the last trade (which is probably the one which hit take profit in my example). If we want to close all trade like 10point3, we should move the return (0); out like this.

void CloseAllOrders()

{

{

{

}

}

return (0);

}

It only closes the profitable trade and on the next iteration if the number of open trades is less than the protected trades, the code closes all trades. This is also a protection if someone manually closes a trade it will close all trades. (Not my idea, that one is thanks to the original 10points3 author) but no worries because all trades will be closed if profit target is reached.

I'd be interested in forward testing whatever you can come up with, but all my backtests have shown this EA to loose money at a pretty quick rate regardless of which settings are used. I'm guessing I overlooked something as it seems you guys are coming up with much better results than I am. Anyway take a look:

static:
I'd be interested in forward testing whatever you can come up with, but all my backtests have shown this EA to loose money at a pretty quick rate regardless of which settings are used. I'm guessing I overlooked something as it seems you guys are coming up with much better results than I am. Anyway take a look:

My backtesting results are similar. March through May of 2007 were difficult months for this EA. It doesn't seem to do well in ranging periods. However, most other EA's I have tested blow up during the July 2003 to 2005 time frame (big moves without retraces). This Ea performs very well during that time frame.

I think net1o has said that he is working on changing the EA's trade strategy based upon the different trading environments. If he can do that this will be one heck of an EA!

saintmo

Reason: