10points 3.mq4 - page 234

Thanks David for you trust. I will put the file on my server now and test it during the nfp.

It has its good sides that you decided not to limit it on a single account number for each persons so that we can test it with different currencies / settings on different accounts.

Alex

first hour

First hour

Files:

David, I am using Velocity4x demo, they are GMT time. What should the FromHour and ToHour be? default? What if it was a FXDD account, FXDD is GMT+3, then what would the FromHour and ToHour be? thanks,

KillerKhan:
David, I am using Velocity4x demo, they are GMT time. What should the FromHour and ToHour be? default? What if it was a FXDD account, FXDD is GMT+3, then what would the FromHour and ToHour be? thanks,

I'm starting a new thread regarding RB26DETT at compare trade section, since we're close group.

Regards

David

davidke20:
RB26Team, Btw, Megaleads, I dont remember whether I have you in my contact list, please check your email and let me know.

Thank you David! Got it - Installed it and will post results as soon as it starts putting on trades.

davidke20:
I'm starting a new thread regarding RB26DETT at compare trade section, since we're close group.

Regards

David

David,

What does the "DETT" suffix stand for?

Mini/Micro Lots

I am having trouble with opening lot sizes like 0.16 or 0.05 with FXDD or MIGFX (both demo). Which broker allows these types of lots ? What kind of account (micro or mini) I need to open to trade lots like 0.16 or 0.05? Can anyone please clarify this?

Thanks in advance.

Please forward

Unfortunately I haven't received it yet.

Will someone generously forward me the EA, my email is already in David's list, anyone can check it in the picutre that David put.

Slami

Thanx

Test start new system

Hallo David,

started now on 4 pairs your new EA!

I start with yours setting!

thanks

diskus

bluto:
David, What does the "DETT" suffix stand for?

RB26DETT is a engine modal, installed stock on Nissan Skyline GTR since R32,R33 and the final modal is R34. Stopped production due to exceed world LEV regulation. Served the GT500 since 1991 until 2004, been done a great job and never see long lasting production like this unit. Tokyo Drift the movie, they took the 1969 Mustang and ripped off the original V8 and put this little monster in it. But, from me, this is lossing spirit. Why put a Jap engine in an American Muscle? I feel ashame on those mofo who run this project.

Regards

David

Reason: