Bestfxsignals - page 3

Eurjpy

Furthermore.

Please, look at this other attachment.

Sell ID 1386726 opened and closed at the same time with +32 pips profit!

This is real magic.

Files:
3eurjpy.jpg  109 kb

Price Difference

Sorry for my misunderstanding about the id.

It took me long time to find the reason of ur concern. Anyhow, below are my findings.

All this mess had happened during the period when RAS disabled my signals.

RAS ID: 1364682 & 1375204 USDCAD. This trade is reported twice by RAS with 2 transaction ids and with different dates & time in history page but actually it was only 1 trade and my ref of Meta (MID 48760994) confirms it. you can click on both the ids to see the details and u ll see both will show my MID as same (MID 48760994). This trade actually was placed on 2nd-Dec-2010 and closed on 7th-Dec-2010. There was no trade with RAS id 1375204

RAS ID: 1375172 EURUSD. Please click on details of this trade, it was with ref of Meta (MID 48966463) I closed this trade with 21 pips profit (pls check attachment of platform

RAS ID 1386726 EURJPY. Please click on details of this trade, it was with ref of Meta (MID 49105422) I closed this trade with 32 pips profit (Pls check attachment of my platform)

Regards

vpantano:
Furthermore.

This is real magic.

Price difference

Here is the attachment for RAS id 1386726 EURJPY

Regards

vpantano:
Furthermore.

This is real magic.

Minimum account to trade this system

What is the minimum account size you suggest to trade this system, assuming a micro (0.01 lot) account? What about a mini (0.10) account? RAS website says signal lot size is 1 micro lot. If I subscribe, what is the suggested LotMultiplier?

Lot Size

I suggest you to start with 1 lot multiplier and increase your account with some trades then gradually you increase the lot multiplier this way you will only risk the profit and not the initial capital. I always use the same management for my own account. Never risk maximum 5% of your account balance. Your growth will be little slow but but you will never get surprise in trading.

I ve seen many people risking 10-20% of their accounts and after some good trade they even risk more and 1 unfortunate day they get their accounts blown off.

chamberlain:
What is the minimum account size you suggest to trade this system, assuming a micro (0.01 lot) account? What about a mini (0.10) account? RAS website says signal lot size is 1 micro lot. If I subscribe, what is the suggested LotMultiplier?

Lot size

bestfxsignals:
Never risk maximum 5% of your account balance.

I don't quite understand. I don't know amount at risk since I don't know how far away the SL is set, and I am unclear about the maximum number of positions that can be on at one time.

What account size is 1 lot multiplier good for? If $1,000, then multiplier is 5 for $5,000 account, correct?

Lot multiplier

Ok, now let me give you some details. after closing my running trades and from january onward I am making some positive changes in my trading. I will make all trades with maximum 100 pips stoploss. I will not open more than 5-6 positions in future. At any time I ll not let the drawdown go more than maximum 200 pips for all open positions (except Gold trades).

With $1000 better to use 1 lot multiplier so with maximum 6 positions your maximum open positions will be 0.07 .This way your account will be completely safe. May be you will not earn a lot in 1st month because of little profits due to small lots but next month ur basic investment will be very safe as u ll be risking only a profit. I wish I could offer lower subscription for small account holders but RAS is charging us a lot from our subscription fee. Out of $79 subscription I get only approx $45 for me, rest RAS keeps with them.

chamberlain:
I don't quite understand. I don't know amount at risk since I don't know how far away the SL is set, and I am unclear about the maximum number of positions that can be on at one time. What account size is 1 lot multiplier good for? If $1,000, then multiplier is 5 for $5,000 account, correct?

Lot size

Thank you. That is helpful.

I have an account I would like to use that has micro lots above 0.10 (in other words, minimum order size of 0.10 and increments of 0.01 above that).

Assume I have $4,000 account. 5% at risk is $200. If system trades 0.10 lots, max loss 200 pips = $200. Therefore, your system could be safely traded on this account if balance is >= $4,000. Is this logic correct?

Lot size

Yes u r right. With $ 4000.00 of ur account ur lot size 0.10 is ok.

chamberlain:
Thank you. That is helpful.

I have an account I would like to use that has micro lots above 0.10 (in other words, minimum order size of 0.10 and increments of 0.01 above that).

Assume I have $4,000 account. 5% at risk is $200. If system trades 0.10 lots, max loss 200 pips = $200. Therefore, your system could be safely traded on this account if balance is >= $4,000. Is this logic correct?

lot size

Pls checkout Private message sent to u.

bestfxsignals:
Yes u r right. With $ 4000.00 of ur account ur lot size 0.10 is ok.
Reason: