10points 3.mq4 - page 232

Thanks David to have inserted me in the TEAM but I assure you not to even have received any email in the SPAM.

Ciao MASSIMO

Did anybody get a email from devid?

Hello David. Strange, but I did not get nothing while?

No ea

I must have been the first to reply and I haven't received the EA.

Any reason?

albury60@yahoo.com.au

Thanks for taking into the team, David! Looking forward to testing!

However, I have not received any mail from you....

Regards

Evgeny Beketov

MegaLeads:
I'm able to run 20+ at a time - but I am using a server (dual core xeon processors and 2 gigs of RDRAM)

I'm going to have to sort something.

This morning I switched on my monitor, to discover the login dialogue. All the EAs had closed down!

....Don't you just love Windows!

Anyway, when I get all the PCs from our business premises, one of them is a Dual processor server, currently running Windows Server 2003. That seems to be fairly stable, so I'll run all the important EAs on that one. (if they'll run with that operating system.)

Regards,

Ray

Some great reading material

I have reforwarded the email again. This make I send it once, and reforwarded it twice. I dont know whether its lagging or what. While you guys are waitting for the monster, read this. Those who help me and other members a lot, I really appreciate you guys. Cheers

Regards

David

davidke20:
I have reforwarded the email again. This make I send it once, and reforwarded it twice. I dont know whether its lagging or what. While you guys are waitting for the monster, read this. Those who help me and other members a lot, I really appreciate you guys. Cheers

Regards

David

David, u are right, but

people like i, and are here 99% of members, have 1000s of lamborginis , but is like in salone. U have it, can see it, but no one gave u a key, so u cant ride it. Here are 1000s indikatores, 100 EA, so no programable members heve only few hours - days check, test and then find something more ''nice, usefull'' seems on a screen, but where are the key? So them jump on other and other and pass huge of lamborg.., cause dont have key or dont know ride it.

U are posting ex file with setting , is like test ride. I know that u spend huge time, energy,.... to do it, so i dont see reason why after test ride i cant post u $ for it. U and other senior programers asking why are the peple so like the sniper wrote? The reason is easy and i wrote it abou.

!!!JUST THE IDEA!!!

J

Ok, it's arrived the ex4, now...runit guys

I am operational

David,

thanks for letting me join the testing-team. My E-Mail is on your list however I haven't received anything yet. (Yes, I did check the spam folder etc..) Did you zip the file before sending it? Alot of mailservers block "suspicious" E-Mail Addons maybe thats the problem. Zipping it usually helps. Or you could upload the file somewhere and make it password-protected - because a few people here seem to have the same problem.

My E-mail: webmaster@euros4click.de

Thanks & best wishes,

Heiko