An advisor without an indicator. Is this possible? - page 10

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What is this? What could it possibly have to do with a normal indicator? You're making things up instead of reading the articles and learning how to do things properly. That's why it's so naive - indicators "don't work properly". They are all so creative to the point of madness.

Dimitri, this is a spy indicator, aren't you familiar with it?

Fast235:

Dimitri, it's a spy indicator, aren't you familiar with it?

So what of it? You're making up some bullshit and then claiming that the indicators can't work properly. Well you see you don't have them working right. They don't work right because you're not making indicators, you're making bullshit. But you're so sure you're right and so infallible...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So what? You make up some bullshit and then claim that the indicators can't work properly. Well, you see, they don't work properly. They don't work right because you're not making indicators, you're making bullshit. But you're so sure you're right and so infallible...

I wanted to find out if this event model was working or not.

and the fact that you didn't know about it is very surprising

Fast235:

change

datetime newTime=datetime(SeriesInfoInteger(Symbols[number],timeframe,SERIES_LASTBAR_DATE));

to

datetime newTime=iTime(Symbols[number],timeframe,0);

Nikolai Semko:

change

to .

Thanks Semeka) I'll save this optimization for later

Fast235:

I wanted to find out if this event model worked or not.

and the fact that you didn't know about it is very surprising.

What makes you think I don't understand what that code does? You like to dream that the whole world's an idiot?

Workable for what?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What makes you think I don't understand what that code does? Do you like to dream that the whole world is an idiot?

Working for what?

Is that what you just showed me,

or is that what it looked like to me?

Fast235:

Thanks Semeka) I saved that optimisation for later

You're welcome, but it wasn't optimisation.

Nikolai Semko:

please, but it wasn't optimization.

help me, I don't have the energy to compete with everyone here, I'm going down.

Dmitry dear participant, thank you.
Reason: