10points 3.mq4 - page 214

Live account

humax:
Hi John, do you have live account at NorthFinance? If so, what is your experience with them?

1:500 leverage is so sweet

Regards,

Humax

No I haven't a live account with any broker but I have been looking for one who takes Egold and allows 0.01 trades. Am coming to the conclusion that I will have to consider bank wires or credit card to find a broker who has both options.

NorthFinance will take Egold but trades a 0.1 as a minimum. I was looking for less leverage than 1:500 thinking of the margin issues. As far as performance is concerned I have had no problems with NF on demo accounts.

Janka,

I am using FXDD but not on V12 but I find it to be ok but then demo accounts rarely run into problems. It will not allow less than .1 and using martingale progression would need a larger account than I am considering.

John

I am testing the V12 together with my modified version of the V12.

Both are making good profits. My Modified version is making more than double profits than V12 and lesser drawdown.

janka:
Is someone testing on FXDD?

mrtools is running V12 on FXDD. Seems pretty good. His leverage is only normal 1:100, but trading using Aggressive_Mode=false. Therefor, the performance is slightly slower. But still be able to double the account easily.

Regards

David

humax:
Hi John, do you have live account at NorthFinance? If so, what is your experience with them?

1:500 leverage is so sweet

Regards,

Humax

NorthFinance is offering standard 1:100 when you apply for a new account. You can directly talk to their Customer Support to max out your leverage to 1:500 on the spot or select 1:500 directly when you apply for the new account. They offer 0 margin buffer. Therefor, if you trade with them, beware of negative value appear on bottom part of your trading platform. I've got 2 email from them that they warn me not to scalp. Their price feed is overall GOOD compare to IBFX. Beremind, NF not allowed scalping. IBFX have no problem with them so far.

Regards

David

I list down the advantage and disadvantage between NF and IBFX below:

Files:
1.pdf  50 kb

forexwoman:
I am testing the V12 together with my modified version of the V12. Both are making good profits. My Modified version is making more than double profits than V12 and lesser drawdown.

Sorry, have I missed something? What is this modified version? I didn't think the code had been distributed.

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
Sorry, have I missed something? What is this modified version? I didn't think the code had been distributed. Ray

No you did not miss anything. I never enclose my code about these monsters. May be there is member that distributed the EX4 to some potential coder that know how to decompile EA. Meanwhile, finalyzing RB26DETT. We can start testing it soon. Still have some bug with the money management part. Hope to get rid of it. Been trading it for 4 days. 287pips comming in, and bunch of bug to catch too.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Meanwhile, finalyzing RB26DETT. We can start testing it soon.

I look forward to it.

In the meantime, V12 is doing well. You're a genius!

Cheers,

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
I look forward to it.

In the meantime, V12 is doing well. You're a genius!

Cheers,

Ray

Thank you very much for participating and thank you for appreciation. I'll continue work out RB26 for you guys live account. V12 seemed too dangerous still. Have to put more effort on risk management on the new version. Btw, your posts counter is reaching 300 soon.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Btw, your posts counter is reaching 300 soon.

Time for a party!

dropping just to say hi. I am still reading the thread everyday. Good luck on trading guys.

Reason: