10points 3.mq4 - page 203

robp:
He has a group of eurchf that went .01, .02, .03, .05, and .09. They all closed at same time, so they were together in same cycle. They all closed on 3/23 at 15:16.

Oh yes! Now I aware of that He's running it with Multiplier=1.6

Regards

David

okay, thanks. Hopefully he'll share the set file and TF. I know it doesn't do your analysis any good for people to just throw up results without the info.

davidke20:
Oh yes! Now I aware of that He's running it with Multiplier=1.6

Regards

David

robp:
okay, thanks. Hopefully he'll share the set file and TF. I know it doesn't do your analysis any good for people to just throw up results without the info.

No need. I'm not interested with the lowered double down. If that worked with him, then considered as it. Congrates to him.

Regards

David

He has some trades open in both directions at the same time. Is that from reverse condition = true? That's a lot of trades generated. Is that why you say it will blow up, because too many open trades? What size account do you think is needed to trade 6 pairs like he's doing?

davidke20:
No need. I'm not interested with the lowered double down. If that worked with him, then considered as it. Congrates to him.

Regards

David

robp:
He has some trades open in both directions at the same time. Is that from reverse condition = true? That's a lot of trades generated. Is that why you say it will blow up, because too many open trades? What size account do you think is needed to trade 6 pairs like he's doing?

I dont know, may be you ask him. Looks like it is 2 EA on 2 chart, 1 with ReverseCondition=0 another with 1. Anyway, not my objective.

Regards

David

mmm

robp:
v12 is currently closed to new participants.

what is that mean ? i didnt get it

Thanks, David. I have asked him, just trying to figure it out while a wait for a response.

davidke20:
I dont know, may be you ask him. Looks like it is 2 EA on 2 chart, 1 with ReverseCondition=0 another with 1. Anyway, not my objective.

Regards

David

Why do you say it will blow up one day? He's using 30 tp and 25 pipstep with 1.6 multiplier and starting with .01 lots. It does seem a bit more conservative.

davidke20:
He's not using the MM. It will blow up one day. Anyway, its good to see some action besides crazy MM.

Regards

David

robp:
Why do you say it will blow up one day? He's using 30 tp and 25 pipstep with 1.6 multiplier and starting with .01 lots. It does seem a bit more conservative.

Well, with those settings, no need V12. Normal 10point3 can do, any martingale EA can survive for a long long time. And I'm sure grandpa already experienced it years ago. I'm trying to make as much profit(ofcourse, with the safety issue at the frontline) with the shortest time frame. If it works with you guys, I'm happy for you. cheers

Regards

David

Thanks. Is there ever an instance where v12 would have two positions on at the same time in opposite directions? I've been testing for three weeks and never seen that.

davidke20:
Well, with those settings, no need V12. Normal 10point3 can do, any martingale EA can survive for a long long time. And I'm sure grandpa already experienced it years ago. I'm trying to make as much profit(ofcourse, with the safety issue at the frontline) with the shortest time frame. If it works with you guys, I'm happy for you. cheers

Regards

David
Reason: