10points 3.mq4 - page 202

10.Points.V12

Hi,

here are my results for another week and im still positively surprised with profits which this EA has made for last 3 weeks with more conservative settings (but im running it on 6 pairs)..

yeoeleven:
Where did you get my picture? You been getting into my photo site? John

Oops ... I've been found out!

Ray

attach 10point3 v12

hey

will someone plz attach the 10point3 v12 EA so i can test it too and statements here..thank u

v12 is currently closed to new participants.

salamdo:
hey will someone plz attach the 10point3 v12 EA so i can test it too and statements here..thank u

Are you using same set file for each pair? Same TF for each pair? What size acccount to run all 6 pair? Any margin issues through your testing period? Lot's of questions, hope you'll share. Your trade progression seems different than mine. It looks like some of your trades are repeating the same lot size instead of doubling. For example, I see a eurchf trade that started at .01, then .02, .03. .05 and ended with .09. Mine would have gone .01, .02, .04, .08, .16, etc. What's different? Thx.

Tawa:
Hi, here are my results for another week and im still positively surprised with profits which this EA has made for last 3 weeks with more conservative settings (but im running it on 6 pairs)..

robp:
Are you using same set file for each pair? Same TF for each pair? What size acccount to run all 6 pair? Any margin issues through your testing period? Lot's of questions, hope you'll share. Your trade progression seems different than mine. It looks like some of your trades are repeating the same lot size instead of doubling. Thx.

He's not using the MM. It will blow up one day. Anyway, its good to see some action besides crazy MM.

Regards

David

I'm have mm=0 as well, but my lots still double. How does he get that lot progression.

davidke20:
He's not using the MM. It will blow up one day. Anyway, its good to see some action besides crazy MM.

Regards

David

v 12 results

Here are my v12 results for the week on M30. Got into some trouble around FOMC. H1 might be preferable.

Magic=43420

TakeProfit=28.00000000

Lots=0.03000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=10

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=18

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

SecureProfit=200

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=1

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=14

Slow_MA=26

MACD_SMA=9

Shift=1

Agressive_mode=1

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

Files:
v_12_test.htm  13 kb

robp:
I'm have mm=0 as well, but my lots still double. How does he get that lot progression.

Nope. Not seeing any problem with him. Everthing is going fine. He did doubled the lot size as usual. You can see it opneed positions on different pair. I guess that is the reason you get confused by the 0.01 lot in a row. But the symbol is difference.

Regards

David

He has a group of eurchf that went .01, .02, .03, .05, and .09. They all closed at same time, so they were together in same cycle. They all closed on 3/23 at 15:16.

davidke20:
Nope. Not seeing any problem with him. Everthing is going fine. He did doubled the lot size as usual. You can see it opneed positions on different pair. I guess that is the reason you get confused by the 0.01 lot in a row. But the symbol is difference.

Regards

David
Reason: