10points 3.mq4 - page 101

Don't know if this will help at all but I've done forward testing with this (not RMI version) since Dec20

Files:

abrs70:
there you go

Arbs70,

Thanks a bunch.

Hey MrTools,

Was looking at the CoG2 indicators...

Shouldn't this

iCustom(NULL,timeperiod2,"Center of Gravity2",Par,CountBars,1,0)[/CODE]

Be this instead

[CODE]iCustom(NULL,timeperiod2,"Center of Gravity2",Par,CountBars,0,1)

The first one changes the line mode to 1, the second one changes the period back 1 ?

Testing it, but wanted to ask you.

Tross

PMs

matrixebiz:
Don't know if this will help at all but I've done forward testing with this (not RMI version) since Dec20

I have had the following message when trying to reply to your PM:-

matrixebiz has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

John

Ok, I'll clear.Thanks

abrs70:
there you go

Arbs70,

Thanks again for the indicator. Have you been (or anyone else) able to run (live or backtest) the 10points3_dymamic_stop V2, vhf_v1 combo? Why would it not run on strategy tester on IBFX?

Thanks.

aligator:
Arbs70,

Thanks again for the indicator. Have you been (or anyone else) able to run (live or backtest) the 10points3_dymamic_stop V2, vhf_v1 combo? Why would it not run on strategy tester on IBFX?

Thanks.

Have a look at the code and replace 3 or 4 "VHF" with "VHF_v1" ....

Regards

10 points

Hi Tross

Center of Gravity2 has 2 buffers,1 is the red line the other is the blue, the way I coded it is when the red and blue cross happens on 1 timeframe and is verified by a cross on another timeframe to enter a buy or sell.Now you can do what you are talking about and use the previous bar which would be 0,1 & 1,1 along with 0,0 and 1,0 which would have the e.a. look back 1 bar, would be more verification, in fact 1 way to do this would be to look back right before the cross(using a = ), with your previous cog and have your current cog at the cross or a little past(using the opposite , whichever would be the correct direction for buy or sell).

Hope my explanation makes sense

mrtools

Thanks for that

Looks like an interesting indicator.

Tross

StanP:
Have a look at the code and replace 3 or 4 "VHF" with "VHF_v1" .... Regards

Thanks Stan. The code is the most recent version posted by mrtools and has VHF_V1 fixed in there. I have gone through the entire code and failed to find the problem. Have you been able to run 10points 3_dynamic_stop V2 ?

Thanks.

Reason: