10points 3.mq4 - page 206

So you are not using v12, but something else instead?

Tawa:
hi Robp & Wibitiens,

you are right, im using TakeProfit 30, PipSet 25 & Multiplier 1.7.... but Reverse trades are nothing special and new because im using same method what David and others using in 10.Points 3 Hedge thread

after all the long series of trades on aud.usd pair ended in loss as a result of SecureProfit setting

Tawa, please check your private messages.

Tawa:
hi Robp & Wibitiens,

you are right, im using TakeProfit 30, PipSet 25 & Multiplier 1.7.... but Reverse trades are nothing special and new because im using same method what David and others using in 10.Points 3 Hedge thread

after all the long series of trades on aud.usd pair ended in loss as a result of SecureProfit setting

Thanks to all

i was start this EA on el cactus

but here i understand there is a 10points v12

i dont find it

please where can i get the ea v12 ?

i want test it on IBFX and Neuimex

thanks a lot

davidke20:
:) Well, you got it wrong. It is refer to the broker's time on trading.

Sorry, I'm really confused now. I've got a demo running with that setting, and it says "No trading, danger time zone!"

Regards,

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
Sorry, I'm really confused now. I've got a demo running with that setting, and it says "No trading, danger time zone!"

Regards,

Ray

Hi Ray,

Yesterday, I got that message too. It was because hour to trade is from 0 to 12. I am using IBFX, and the time that a trade should be opened was at 14:00. Then, I tried to change the time to 0 to 23. The result is, it opened trade straight away I think if it opened before 12 should be safer.

Hope this help.

Cheers,

robp:
Yes, I noticed that too. 30 tp and 25 pipstep and a lower multiplier. BUT ... he is also trading in both directions at the same time. I haven't figured it all out yet, but I'm hoping he shares how he's doing that with v12.

Hi Robp,

I think he is still using V12 with those setting. About opening order in both directions at the same time, I am not sure if it is neccessary since it will eat up your margin more. In V12, I think we can do it too by opening different chart with the ReverseCondition = 1 and different magic number.

From my point of view, by opening both directions at the same time, V12 will be acting like Goblin Bipolar. Instead of opening lose trade, it also open winning trade. Nice experiment though

Cheers,

Multipliers

We are revisiting multipliers and their effect on MaxTrades so I will repost a couple of files discussing that subject.

Lot Analysis was originally posted by kaypee page #124 post #1234 & Doc1 post #1238 also by kaypee.

John

Files:
doc1.doc  24 kb
lot_analysis.doc  112 kb

Time zones

on page #126 post #1254 we were discussing time zones and their volatility

--Id-- posted a couple of charts illustrating time zones in relation to volume of trades and this is topical to the discussion on V12 Timing options.

I have reposted them here, best to view both and envisage the graph below the chart.

John

So are you saying then, that instead of 6 charts, you would actually have 12 charts open? eurusd, for example, would have 2 charts -- one with v12 regular, and the other would have v12 with reverse condition? And do that for all 6 pair?

wibitiens:
Hi Robp,

I think he is still using V12 with those setting. About opening order in both directions at the same time, I am not sure if it is neccessary since it will eat up your margin more. In V12, I think we can do it too by opening different chart with the ReverseCondition = 1 and different magic number.

From my point of view, by opening both directions at the same time, V12 will be acting like Goblin Bipolar. Instead of opening lose trade, it also open winning trade. Nice experiment though

Cheers,

robp:
So are you saying then, that instead of 6 charts, you would actually have 12 charts open? eurusd, for example, would have 2 charts -- one with v12 regular, and the other would have v12 with reverse condition? And do that for all 6 pair?

It looks like it will actually opened 12 charts, but it is not. May be this example could help:

Current price is 1.3000

First Chart, V12 normal - BUY

Second Chart, V12 reverse - SELL.

Suppose we use pips=10 - tp=12 - multiplier=2

When the price go up to 1.3012,

First chart will close trade and take profit (and start over again)

Second chart will open another SELL with double lot size

You see, that instead of overcoming loss by doubling lot size, we also be able to make profit at the same time. This is how Goblin Bipolar do.

Cheers,

Reason: