10points 3.mq4 - page 441

Hi!

I just tested EA with settings from this post and got not promising result -- a big loss and the end. I'm wondering, why? You all, guys, have beautiful ascending line...

strategytester_3.htm

Daniil:
Hi!

I just tested EA with settings from this post and got not promising result -- a big loss and the end. I'm wondering, why? You all, guys, have beautiful ascending line...

strategytester_3.htm

hello Daniil,

the trades that close in loss at the end are due to lack of testing data, if you noticed it wrote "close at stop". Try to extend the stop date to like september am sure that will solve it. Or better still do the backtest monthly.

Pls post result after test. Thanks

Fmfx1:
hello Daniil,

the trades that close in loss at the end are due to lack of testing data, if you noticed it wrote "close at stop". Try to extend the stop date to like september am sure that will solve it. Or better still do the backtest monthly.

Pls post result after test. Thanks

Yes, Fmfx1, you are correct. I reloaded all the history and results now look much better:

strategytester_4.htm

Help

Daniil:
Yes, Fmfx1, you are correct. I reloaded all the history and results now look much better: strategytester_4.htm

Hello Danill, pls could you kindly upload/share your eur/usd 1M history data (csv fomart), i want to do some backtest with my settings.

Thanks in advance

Fmfx1:
Hello Danill, pls could you kindly upload/share your eur/usd 1M history data (csv fomart), i want to do some backtest with my settings. Thanks in advance

Yes, sure. See in attachment

PS. Data is from Alpari Micro account

Files:
eurusd2011.zip  1889 kb

Thanks

Thanks. Really appreciate dis

[lang=ru]Hello!

Who are today's results for EUR / USD and GBP / USD![/lang]

andrej-7777,

Look at the post #4400 - it is my 3000 initial deposit connected with stats website by MT login and investor's password. Results are updated all the time.

EURUSD only for now.

andrej-7777:
[lang=ru]Hello! Who are today's results for EUR / USD and GBP / USD![/lang]

Yesterday I put it on demo. Today's 1st deal was good but then I got big drawdown. About $1500 on my $5000 demo account. It opens new and new positions when it is in loss (and in the same, loss direction).

I was less lucky, I lost half of its real stores had to close the deal with his hands that would not lose everything!

I think this robot is dangerous.

Reason: