10points 3.mq4 - page 438

[langtitle=ru]10points 3.mq4[/langtitle]

[lang=ru]Sorry! Which version to download? They are here so much:) I downloaded 10points_3_Smi_1.02a.mq4, but it does not work! That's what happens!Простите ! Какую версию скачать ? Их тут так много Я скачал 10points_3_Smi_1.02a.mq4 , но она не работает ! Вот что происходит ![/lang]

Files:
30.09.png  108 kb

andrej-7777:
[lang=ru]Sorry! Which version to download? They are here so much:) I downloaded 10points_3_Smi_1.02a.mq4, but it does not work!

It doesn't work because you didn't load the indicators

[lang=ru]

ChicagoRob; 414984:
Это не работает, потому что вы не были загружены показатели [/ QUOTE] Please tell me how to download these figures?[/lang]

First go to this link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page273

on that same link if i'm remembering correctly there is a link to download winrar( in case you don't have) which you will need to open the rar files. Then open the rar files the indicators go in experts/indicators folder in meta trader, looks like you got the expert in the right place by looking at your back test. Now easiest way to compile the indicators is shut off meta trader then turn it back on, once you do this try to back test again, if i told you right and you did right should be good to go.

[lang=ru] Это не работает, потому что вы не были загружены показатели [/ QUOTE]

Please tell me how to download these figures?[/lang]

This week's result

hello all, here is my live trading result for this week, i used a reduced DD settings and was still able to make good $$$.

Files:
start.zip  9 kb

Hello Fmfx1!You can find out what version you are using a robot, and if possible your settings (set)

andrej-7777:
Hello Fmfx1!You can find out what version you are using a robot, and if possible your settings (set)

I use version 101 and the set file on post 4366

Thank Fmfx1!

But look what I got on the story with your settings!

strategytester.htm

Files:

This result is "Instaforex"

strategytester_1.htm

Reason: