10points 3.mq4 - page 436

RJo: thanks. i changed it. which percentage of drawdown for each pair would you select, for closing all orders of this pair? i have 6 pairs running.

Fmfx1: you really let this thing run on such a small account? which settings and how many pairs?

snowyHH:
Fmfx1: you really let this thing run on such a small account? which settings and how many pairs?

I used the settings on set file post #4090 and i used it on usd/jpy and gbp/usd 1M.

I figured out that usd/jpy has the lowest drawdown of all pairs and and i also discoverd that the the bot trade less with better accuracy gu 4H time frame, so i am going to use it on the above settings next week just to avoid large drawdown. Will keep us posted on progress.

Bless

Fmfx1:
I used the settings on set file post #4090 and i used it on usd/jpy and gbp/usd 1M.

I figured out that usd/jpy has the lowest drawdown of all pairs and and i also discoverd that the the bot trade less with better accuracy gu 4H time frame, so i am going to use it on the above settings next week just to avoid large drawdown. Will keep us posted on progress.

Bless

interesting, thanks for sharing your results!

when you start trading on H4, do you only change the actual chart to H4 or do you change some of the indicator-settings?

snowyHH:
interesting, thanks for sharing your results! when you start trading on H4, do you only change the actual chart to H4 or do you change some of the indicator-settings?

I change just the chart

Any update on last week's trades?

snowyHH:
RJo: thanks. i changed it. which percentage of drawdown for each pair would you select, for closing all orders of this pair? i have 6 pairs running. Fmfx1: you really let this thing run on such a small account? which settings and how many pairs?

I use COND_Maxloss_Dollar set to 117 or 118 USD for EUR/USD pair (starting lot size 0.01 on mini account). I manually calculate the loss incurred at -200 pips away from position #1, -180 from position#2, etc. and add all 10 up to get a total. Of course, this amount does not include swap/rollover credits/charges and your calculation will vary due to base currency, mini or standard account, and pair(s).

Hmm, I put the latest version of this EA (#4090) on both InstaForex and IBFX demo accounts. It hasn't opened up any trades on the IBFX mini account. Are there any special settings for IBFX (nano account?) Thanks.

I did not trade/test on IBFX mini so - no idea sorry.

As I remember - someone asked already about it on this thread ...

may be - you forgot indicators? there are 5 indicators.

By the way - the latest version is not on post #4090.

It is the version 10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA.

Latest version for smi is 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA and it is on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page283

Latest version for tdi is 10points_3_Easy-1 EA and it is on this post.

I am using 10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA as the first stable version but I did not try the others sorry.

I think - it may be good to close all trades on Friday evening to start the week from the beginning.

Just an idea.

RJo:
I use COND_Maxloss_Dollar set to 117 or 118 USD for EUR/USD pair (starting lot size 0.01 on mini account). I manually calculate the loss incurred at -200 pips away from position #1, -180 from position#2, etc. and add all 10 up to get a total. Of course, this amount does not include swap/rollover credits/charges and your calculation will vary due to base currency, mini or standard account, and pair(s).

thank you. i decided to use the pips-value. i calculated the pips in loss after the 10th open trade and set a value a little bit above (230 pips). but i noticed that swiss army closed 3 martingale trades of one pair with a sum of 24 pips loss. i think that i have to set the value in points, not in pips: 2300. just for information.

Reason: