10points 3.mq4 - page 437

SnowyHH, that is good to know--setting Swiss Army to max pips loss will solve my rollover issue. Thanks right back at you.

Yoda_Glenn and Newdigital, IBFX mini live EUR/USD is very smooth and stable on M1 today--no indicator signals (4090) to open trades as of 4pm EST.

(Update: 2 postions open as of 8pm EST).

Files:

Was anybody able to do a long term backtest ? Please post result.

Thanks

it's possible starting balance as usd1k for ea smi by using setting #4090....?

I do not know ...

I am using 3k as inisiatl deposit for EURUSD only.

I do not think that 1k is possible for EURUSD.

May be - for USDJPY?

because USDJPY is having small drawdown for now. But who knows what we will have in the future as it is martingale.

Fmfx1:
Was anybody able to do a long term backtest ? Please post result. Thanks

I gave up on trying to get my Strategy Tester to work with this EA some time ago, but here is generic MetaQuotes H4 history back to 03/08/2010. Good luck.usdjpym240.zip

Files:
usdjpym240.zip  35 kb

For $1000 capital, start with 0.01 lot size on a mini account (EA, preset, and time frame on post#4090). Download the Swiss Army EA (post#4312, and read post#4313). Just follow the instructions in the post to cap your maximum total loss. Forward test on demo account.

Thanks

RJo:
I gave up on trying to get my Strategy Tester to work with this EA some time ago, but here is generic MetaQuotes H4 history back to 03/08/2010. Good luck.usdjpym240.zip

Thanks, but i need history for 1M time frame. On gu and eu

Fmfx1:
Thanks, but i need history for 1M time frame. On gu and eu

Oops. Sorry. EUR/USD from June is all I have. eurusdm1.zip

I remember reading that Alpari offers extensive history data if you download their latest MT4 build and open a demo account. I only have the IBFX version.

Files:
eurusdm1.zip  1122 kb
Reason: