Using real tick data in backtest

Hello. Does the fxt format allow one to create a file which contains actual ticks, so that I can obtain real 100% backtest accuracy? If not, does anyone know a backtester which can test with tick data?

Slawa: how to force tester to use this ticks? And will it really run for every single tick collected in this fxt file?

Q3: is it possible to save (and use in tester) also bigger than usually spread (widen at macro data)?

Place fxt-file in the tester\history directory. Uncheck "Recalculate" button!

A3: of course. see fxt-header structure

of course not :(

in header you may only change a spread for all of the ticks

i would like to change a spread only for chosen ticks - just like in real time

i see that i will have to simulate the bigger spread changing the High and Close value of the tick having spread bigger than usually

will it work? :)

I downloaded the Ticks collector EA and modified it so that it saves the spread with each tick within the close data field in the fxt file! I did this by placing the spread (in pips) in the third and fourth digits after the used digits for the currency pair. For example: with an incoming tick value of 117.42 for usd/jpy, if the spread is 3 pips then the saved tick value will be 117.420003.
Is it correct that the tester will only evaluate the number of digits to the right of the decimal that the function "Digits" returns for that currency pair? ie. for usd/jpy, it will only evaluate 2 digits to the right of the decimal!! When backtesting with my fxt file, how can I get my EA to use this recorded spread price: substitute the actual close price (117.42) + the extracted spread (.03) for the Ask price?
Reason: