HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 95

gtketum:
wow, you thinking about setting an emini thing. that will be great. i have been trading the eminis for a while and will really like to use MT4 for it with your templates. thanks for all the work and please keep us updated when that ball starts rolling.

gtketum, you are one of the newer members of the Traders Lounge, so feel free to join us in the trading room. There are couple others there who are trading eminis and I try discuss the trade setups for YM, ER2, ES and NQ when it present itself. Of course, the most volume and active session is early part of the U.S. market session.

Yes, the H2 System works well with emini futures and other financial instruments. Looking forward to see you there soon. The separate emini trading room will probably take some time as we are still encountering some issues with the audio sound features of the software.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser

I am trying also to join, I have serveral years experience in eminis and use one of your indicators already on tradestation. Very interested in being able to use it on Metrader, hopefully I can be of some value. I just replied to you through the google group sign up. Waiting your response. Thank you....

Today GBPUSD

Nice movement today

Files:
15_min.gif  32 kb

Gramski:
Pound breathes life. TMT-1 in action Wed...

Post #942

Could you please tell what the reason for exiting the trade where you did?

forex1man:
I am trying also to join, I have serveral years experience in eminis and use one of your indicators already on tradestation. Very interested in being able to use it on Metrader, hopefully I can be of some value. I just replied to you through the google group sign up. Waiting your response. Thank you....

forex1man, thank you for your interest. Would love to have you share your emini experience with the HAMA family. An emini learning/trading room will start sometime this month. Your help in there would be very much appreciated. Now that I am done with the trading, I can attend to the increasing admin work like email replies, posts, etc.. I will look up your registration and reply soon. I will also be posting the H2 take on YM and ER in today's session, plus a couple of forex charts.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

brainjt:
Nice movement today

brainjt,

As usual, your HAMA setup with added indicators continues to exhibit profitable trades. Congrats. Are you now trading on live account with this or any other system you follow?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

european:
Post #942 Could you please tell what the reason for exiting the trade where you did?

european,

I am sure Gramski will give a more specific reply to your query. Generally, the H2 set of indicators, TMT, TStep, TBars, among others visually give us indication on fading momentum and potential trend termination, along with other tools we use. Again, our PDF allows us to get the proper timing on exits. Exit strategy is a very crucial part of trading in order to maximize profitability of each and every given trade.

As soon as Gramski, gets up from the Kiwi side of the world and login to the forum, I am sure he wil gladly add more his specific reason in response to your question.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

european:
Post #942 Could you please tell what the reason for exiting the trade where you did?

...to book the hundred pips and go to bed but also partly instinct in that situation. I knew that the market had been volatile and was likely to retrace.

The textbook way to do it for me would be to look for divergence of some sort with TMT-1...or for momentum to signal on the reverse side of the bands.

fxcruiser:
Gramski, congrats again. Above and beyond the precision you have experienced with the H2 System, you have displayed an excellent exercise of our PDF - Patience, Discipline, and Focus.

Let me share with you ALL the opening "sermon" I read in the trading room at the session openings, as follows:

I got this from another long time professional trader, modified and adapted it for the HAMA H2 Traders.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I like it ...

Reason: