HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 203

PDF Implementation!

This maybe off topic but MABUHAY to MANNY PACQUIAO and sa mga KABABAYAN, mga PINOYS! CONGRATULATIONS to MANNY PACQUIAO, to our COUNTRYMEN, the FILIPINOS! The Pacman PACQUIAO knockout Ricky Hatton.

Ricky Hatton, WHO??? Pinoy Pacman, no trash talk, no intimidation... Just a quick powerful right hook, 2nd round KNOCKOUT Pinoy style of PATIENCE - DISCIPLINE - FOCUS! Watch it here: SPORTS & TECH SA PILIPINAS: Pacquiao KOs Hatton in second round! (with Full Fight Download Links)

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hama pad

Pls can anybody tell me why I always have msg : licence expire :display when I want to change my chart to Hama Pad template in my MT4. I download Hama Pad rar from from this forum...........

READ! READ! READ!

Maybe I should say UNDERSTAND! understandwhat you read. Maybe, it's my English or how and what I write. I really don't know what it is. BUT, here we go again.

FOR THOSE OF YOU who are posting here or sending me PM, YM, Skype, and/or email regarding any or all of the following:

1. updated HAMA indicator or wondering why your HAMA indicator is giving you "license expired" message;
  2. inquiring about the H2 system
  3. inquiring about the Z3 Convergence System
  4. inquiring about the HAMA Traders Lounge membership

PLEASE READ POST #1. I have edited that post to answer all those recurring questions and inquiries as listed above. This way will keep you up to speed and to date regarding them without reading the entire thread nor sending PM or posting them. Saves YOU and ME lots of time.

Once again, my apology for not responding to you directly. Yeah, my bad, I am notorious for doing that.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Is there would be a possibility to get thet bulls(bears) eye indicator that You have showed some time ago?

EJ here is this months statement.

If I settle down and dont get crazy I can do this.

these trades are basicly HAMA version 1.

I dont count pips and this is a micro accout so dollar figure is all I go by.

Thanks

DRoe

Files:

droesparky:

Thanks

DRoe

Its the problem that we all have itchy fingers....

about no trade zone in hama 1

fxcruiser:
Here are the basic HAMA PAD Trading Guidelines right on the attached chart. Stop loss is set 10-20 pips from the other side of the band. If I have missed anything, I will add it on at later time.

Again, this first phase is a trend trade setups. Please take a look at this simple trading approach and give me your feedback. I appreciate everybody's participation.

HAMA PAD indicators and template are on this post.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

dear sir, thanks so much that you generate the so good system, could you please show how to determine when is the no trade zone as i dont know when it will be there, thanks advance for the kindly help. cheers

droesparky:

Thanks

DRoe

DRoe,

You're doing a good job with the HAMA System. Keep it up and growing your account equity. BTW, we have a Skype Chat Room, not a training room though, and you are most welcomed to participate when your time permits. The chat room is rated-R, so you may have to ask your wife for permission to join. Contact me when you're ready.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

laksamana:
Pls can anybody tell me why I always have msg : licence expire :display when I want to change my chart to Hama Pad template in my MT4. I download Hama Pad rar from from this forum...........

laksamana,

Please reread post #1 where you can find to download the non-expiring HAMA System combo indicator.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: