HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 202

fxcruiser:
Here are the basic HAMA PAD Trading Guidelines right on the attached chart. Stop loss is set 10-20 pips from the other side of the band. If I have missed anything, I will add it on at later time.

Again, this first phase is a trend trade setups. Please take a look at this simple trading approach and give me your feedback. I appreciate everybody's participation.

HAMA PAD indicators and template are on this post.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hello Mr. FXCRUISER

just i got the v1 of hama trade since one week ... unfortunetly, it expired..

i used it last week ... it is nice work form u really ...

now i am asking if can i get it again or not ?

cause i started to use it only with focusing on every thing beside reading about Heiken Ashi trading methodologies.

waiting for ur reply ... thank u

Originally Posted by fxcruiser

droesparky, I just notice your signature line - "My Pips in 2008 = +154". For the whole year? Are you serious? I know you have been with us when we got started and somewhere, somehow, you have left [for greener pasture??]. If you are truly serious about what you say in your signature line and more than SERIOUS about improving it, in the process become an optimum trader, I maybe of help if you feel it is necessary. Let's talk. You know how to reach me.

Thanks and take care.

Hey crusier for real is was worse then that I started the year good but I have this horrible habit of pulling my stop and getting tanked. In fact ended up tanking the account. Honesty!

I did very well for quit a while when I was in your trading room, and even after that.

Could use some serious guidance again.

since when did the old v1 time out?

Working alot these days and dont get to trade as much, mostly first few hours of US session.

droesparky:

droesparky, I just notice your signature line - "My Pips in 2008 = +154". For the whole year? Are you serious? I know you have been with us when we got started and somewhere, somehow, you have left [for greener pasture??]. If you are truly serious about what you say in your signature line and more than SERIOUS about improving it, in the process become an optimum trader, I maybe of help if you feel it is necessary. Let's talk. You know how to reach me.

Thanks and take care.

Hey crusier for real is was worse then that I started the year good but I have this horrible habit of pulling my stop and getting tanked. In fact ended up tanking the account. Honesty!

I did very well for quit a while when I was in your trading room, and even after that.

Working alot these days and dont get to trade as much, mostly first few hours of US session.

GREED GREED GREED

We are all same. We want too big.

Take it easy. Make 20 pips a day, and with some money management you could achieve a decent result per year.

When your day is made, go out of your home. Shopping, sun, etc

Thanks Big Joe and you are absolutely right and I know it. Now making myself do it is another thing. I know I can. I need a trading partner that live near me that I can be accountable to. I think that might help.

Not a bad idea at all Mart hart, I can pretend its my x wife and she will nag at me when I mess up!

droesparky:
Thanks Big Joe and you are absolutely right and I know it. Now making myself do it is another thing. I know I can. I need a trading partner that live near me that I can be accountable to. I think that might help.

Why not imagine you have a trading partner. Every time you make a trade you have to explain to someone why you made it.

I have a friend who is a really good joiner and a perfectionist. Every time I do any d.i.y I go through explaining to him what I have done, certainly makes me work a lot better.

I have other imaginary friends as well but that’s another story.

Trading is a lonely life

Hama Pad newbie

Hi, I'm new to this thread. I'm only upto page 46. Somewhere before that I found someone posted the Rafi fx fisher indicator with sound alert. The problem is I forgot who wrote this modified version and at what page it was on.

Because I still have quite some pages to read, I'm shortcutting to the end of this thread rather than browsing backward. What I would like to ask for is a favor to whoever made the indicator or whoever has the ability to modifiy the indicator to add another option on the indicator where I can change the sound to other sound file. This way I can assign different sound to different currency charts so that when an alert comes out, I'll know which chart to look at without having to browse through all the charts opened.

Attached is the Indicator I'm reffering and a couple of sound file samples.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Salat

Brazenmichael:
Just switched to v1 after rereading all 202 pages for the second time. Total Net Pips for the week...132!

Good job, Brazenmichael. Keep improving on it and keep us posted.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Baayesh:
Hello Mr. FXCRUISER

just i got the v1 of hama trade since one week ... unfortunetly, it expired..

i used it last week ... it is nice work form u really ...

now i am asking if can i get it again or not ?

cause i started to use it only with focusing on every thing beside reading about Heiken Ashi trading methodologies.

waiting for ur reply ... thank u

Baayesh, please read the first post AGAIN. Focus is good for you and your trading results.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

droesparky:

v1 time out? It did not and does not.

The FIRST FEW hours of the US session are plenty hours to trade profitably. You simply have to have the SETUP and the DISCIPLINE to do it properly.

Big Joe:
GREED GREED GREED

We are all same. We want too big.

Take it easy. Make 20 pips a day, and with some money management you could achieve a decent result per year.

When your day is made, go out of your home. Shopping, sun, etc

Good point, Big Joe, though easier said than done with the 24 hour forex sessions. Every trader read, heard, knew about the devious GREED FACTOR. Unfortunately, the real key is the habit forming DISCIPLINE.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: