Discussion - page 151

Just some request to all elite members.

Some elite members are sending emails to me about "I can not find ... indicator" or "i can not find that EA ...", or "please help me to find EA which ... for me ..." and so on.

Please, do not send such a email message. Post those requests directly to elite section incl to all your critics and suggestions. Because publicity is much more better than any tete-a-tete sorry.

Please, understand: any email message (or PM message) is private one. But elite section is having forex community inside who can help in such the situation incl difficult cases and so on.

If you are trial and can not post anything here (you can read only) - use this public thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581

Just for information.

So, just to summarize.

Brainwashing EA.

Improvements: no any improvement needed.

ToDo: Create the other account to trade same EA for 4 majors for H4 timferame (because this kind of system/EA is bery good to recover initial deposit size after lossing. done - IBFX US with leverage 1:50

Scalp_net EAs

ToDo: Stop trading Scalp_net_v1.3. done

StepMAExpert EA

Improvements: no any improvement needed ... May be - some idea about market condition code to be included inside some versions.

ToDo:

1. Create separated account for StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA.

2. StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA - stop trading losing pairs. Trade 2 profitable pairs only: EURUSD and USDJPY. Do not change Metatrader account - use same account (for more stats). done - stop trading USDCHF, other pairs - keep running

Goldwarrior EA.

Improvements: no any for now.

ToDo: no any for now.

Mandarine EAs.

ToDo:

1. Mandarine Martingale EA:

- keep FXCM account with many pairs just to see the performance of those pairs. done - keeping just for information only about the pairs

- create new account with at least 10,000 deposit size for GBPCHF and USDCAD (those 2 pairs are profitable for this version). And change the settings to MaxDDControl to true with MaxAllowedDD 1,000 (dollars) for every pair (for GBPCHF and USDCAD). done - created with 15K for those 2 pairs

2. Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA: stop trading losing pairs, and trade EURUSD and GBPUSD only (because those 2 pairs only are profitable for the long run) on same account. done

Envelope EA.

Improvements: it may be good to improve this EA on same template using some new indicator instead of Envelopes and some more indicator for dynamic oversold/overbought levels (to reduce fale breakout signals).

ToDo: Continue trading old versions intull new versions will be created.

SBS EA.

Improvements: improve this EA to reduce false daily breakout.

ToDo: Continue trading old versions for 3 profitable pairs untill new version will be created.

Fozzy EA.

Improvements: not any for now.

ToDo: Continue trading with AUDUSD, GBPCHF, USDCAD and USDCHF, and stop trading losing pairs. done - stop EURUSD and USDJPY, other pairs - keep running

RK-Firebird v3.2 ECN(5 digits).

Improvements: Should be improved. Ideas? No ideas for now.

ToDo: Continue trading with 4 majors on same account until new version will be created.

DayTrading3 EA.

Improvements: Should be slightly improved.

ToDo: Continue trading with 4 majors on same account until new version will be created.

easyLMA_v6 EA.

ToDo: Continue trading with GBPUSD, EURUSD and AUDUSD on same account. Stop trading USDJPY, USDCHF and USDCAD. done - stop trading USDJPY and USDCHF, other pairs - keep running

MTF EAs (Alpha and Electra).

Improvements: will be reviewed next week.

ToDo: Continue trading with all the pairs.

BrainExpert_v2 EA.

ToDo: ToDo: Continue trading with EURUSD, EURJPY and GBPCHF. Stop trading USDCHF, GBPJPY, CHFJPY, USDJPY, GBPUSD. done - stop trading GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF and CHFJPY, other pairs - keep running

Well working Trading Systems.

Improvements: As we see - there are many new versions created by MrTools with collaboration with elite members of the forum.

ToDo: Start to trade new version when it will be new final one. Continue trading TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA for GBPUSD. Stop trading TrendStrengthExpert_v2.

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

ToDo: Continue trading.

New Terminator EAs: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA and Digital Martingale EA.

ToDo: Digital Martingale EA - Stop trading USDCHF GBPCHF EURGBP EURJPY and EURCHF (because of big floating drawdown), CHFJPY (losing pair). done

PolyFitScalper EA (advanced elite section)

ToDo: Not any for now. May be ... start to trade some other versions?

VQ_ EA (Volatility Quality EA).

This EA is under improvement right now.

TickScalper EA.

ToDo: stop trading v3.44 'more safe' for EURGBP. Start trading some more pairs with new versions.

=============

Please note that it is some plans/proposals for the next week/months.

Any ideas are welcome.

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page44 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

26th of February - 04th of March: some summary for this trading week, part #4 final

Well working Trading Systems.

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA made 91 pips for GBPUSD. By the way - GBPUSD is only profitable pair for this EA.

For updated statement - go to this post.

Improvements: As we see - there are many new versions created by MrTools with collaboration with elite members of the forum.

ToDo: Start to trade new version when it will be new final one. Continue trading TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA for GBPUSD. Stop trading TrendStrengthExpert_v2.

------------------

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

This EA is trading our tsd calendar automatically with the setting trading high impacted news events. EA made 170 pips for GBPUSD this week.

By the way - most stable pair for trading high impacted news events is USDCAD, and more risky is GBPUSD. There are many versions of NewsTrader EA too. For example, version for professional news traders is NewsTrader_v6a EA.

Updated statement is on this post.

ToDo: Continue trading.

------------------

Terminator EA original version was developed long time ago as swap collector but later on this EA was re-developed and improved many many times so for now - it is not swap collector anymore and it is very good profitable EA with many versions. There are many version of Terminator EA - see this post to download.

We are trading 3 versions: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and public T3Digital_Martingale EA (yes, one of the version of this EA is public version - check Digital Filters public section of the forum for the statements).

Digital Martingale EA is performing good. Digital Martingale EA is next version of Terminator EA after C. I. S. M.P-1. I am trading many pairs on 1 FXCM account and most of them are profitable.

It is some floating drawdown related to CHFJPY, and some loss related to this pair too so I am not recommending to use this pair with this EA sorry.

Profitable pairs for now: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, AUDJPY, CADJPY.

It is easy to select profitable pairs using this updated statement is on this post.

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version) is one of the best EA: it is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.98 since August last year. I connected this IBFX account with stats website so we can see the performance changing in real time.

This EA is performing very good.

Updated statement for this version is on this post.

For public T3Digital_Martingale EA - see Digital Filters section of the forum - this post. This version is performing good.

ToDo: Digital Martingale EA - Stop trading USDCHF GBPCHF EURGBP EURJPY and EURCHF (because of big floating drawdown), CHFJPY (losing pair).

------------------

There are many versions of this EA. I am trading Improved version of PolyFitScalper_v1.59_noHedge EA with FXCM broker.

This version is profitable for GBPJPY and USDJPY since August 2010 (trading on one account) with ROI 172% for GBPJPY and 218% for USDJPY. Please, be carefully with minimum initial deposit size as it is martingale scalper - min deposit can not be small.

ToDo: Not any for now. May be ... start to trade some other versions?

------------------

VQ_ EA (Volatility Quality EA).

It is public EA with many versions (see this thread).

This EA is under improvement right now.

------------------

TickScalper EA.

There are many versions of this scalper.

I am trading Version v3.44 and 3.45.7a.

TickScalper_3.45.7a EA - see this post.

TickScalper_v3.44 EA is good performing with 'super safe' settings for few pairs - see updated statement on this post.

ToDo: stop trading v3.44 'more safe' for EURGBP. Start trading some more pairs with new versions.

That's all news.

===================

- 04th - 11th of March week summary;

- 26th of February - 04th of March week summary (improvements and ToDo) on this post, this post, this post and this post.

- 19th - 26th of February week summary on this post and this post.

- 12th - 19th of February week summary on this post and this post.

- 05th - 12th of February week summary;

- 29th of January - 05th of February week summary;

- 22nd - 29th of January week summary;

- 15th - 22nd of January week summary;

- 08th - 15th of January week summary;

- 01nd - 08th of January week summary;

- 25th of December - 01nd of January week summary.

26th of February - 04th of March: some summary for this trading week, part #3

Envelope EA.

There are many versions of this EA. I am trading 2 versions.

It is very good simple EA based on Envelopes indicator.

problem: there are a lot of false breakout so it may be good to improve this EA on same template using some new indicator instead of Envelopes and some more indicator for dynamic oversold/overbought levels (to reduce fale breakout signals).

Improvements: it may be good to improve this EA on same template using some new indicator instead of Envelopes and some more indicator for dynamic oversold/overbought levels (to reduce fale breakout signals).

ToDo: Continue trading old versions intull new versions will be created.

------------------

SBS EA.

There are few versions of this SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert EA. For now - it is profitable for EURUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF only. EA made 36 pips for EURUSD, 132 for USDJPY and -89 pisp for USDCHF.

It may be good to improve this EA to reduce false daily breakout.

Updated statement - see this post.

Improvements: improve this EA to reduce false daily breakout.

ToDo: Continue trading old versions for 3 profitable pairs untill new version will be created.

------------------

Fozzy EA.

This EA made small profit and small loss for some pairs.

This system is using D1 timeframe and it is very famous and well-known one concerning manual trading and EA as well. This EA is profitable for some pairs.

profitable pairs for this EA is AUDUSD, GBPCHF, USDCAD and USDCHF.

Updated statement - see this post.

ToDo: Continue trading with AUDUSD, GBPCHF, USDCAD and USDCHF, and stop trading losing pairs.

------------------

It is 3.2 version of Firebird modified to use with ECN/stp broker for 5 digit price. I used M1 timeframe for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF with 3,000 initial deposit size. It is not martingale EA but it is risky EA - you can win a lot but you can lose too. Trading since 09th of january 2012.

Two pairs are profitable only for now: GBPUSD and USDCHF.

I think - this EA needs to be modified because ... when this EA is winning a lot so it is very good. But risk to use it is the following: EA can lose as lot too. No idea about improvement for now sorry.

But if we improve this EA so it will be one of the best tool to recover initial deposit size after losing.

Improvements: Should be improved. Ideas? No ideas for now.

------------------

DayTrading3 EA.

This EA is counter trend EA (same with Firebird EA) and, as I remember - it is based on momentum indicator. But this DayTrading3 is not trading often so 20 or 40 pips for a week - it is very good for this kind of counter trend EA. Most profitable pairs for the last 2011 year are EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Improvements: Should be slightly improved.

------------------

easyLMA_v6 EA.

It is very interesting EA. It is the other example how simple system can be profitable for the long time. I am trading 4 majors + AUDUSD and USDCAD. This EA is profitable in 2011 for GBPUSD, EURUSD and very profitable for AUDUSD. Do you know something about support/resistance lines estimated by MA indicator? MA200 for example? So, it is what this EA about.

Visual statement - see this post.

ToDo: Continue trading with GBPUSD, EURUSD and AUDUSD on same account. Stop trading USDJPY, USDCHF and USDCAD.

------------------

MTF EAs (Alpha and Electra).

Will be reviewd on the next week as we need to improve something, stop trading losing pairs, and make changes to use currency protection feature instead of account protection, may be some more.

It should be just small improvement because those EAs are totally profitable for some pairs. For example, Alpha EA Pet 1 made 731 pips for this week.

Improvements: will be reviewed next week.

ToDo: Continue trading with all the pairs.

------------------

BrainExpert_v2 EA.

It is some kind of anti-MTF EA (this EA is not using Braintrading rules and it is different system).

EA is profitable since 2010 with EURUSD, EURJPY and GBPCHF.

ToDo: ToDo: Continue trading with EURUSD, EURJPY and GBPCHF. Stop trading USDCHF, GBPJPY, CHFJPY, USDJPY, GBPUSD.

More to follow.

===================

- 26th of February - 04th of March week summary (improvements and ToDo) on this post, this post, this post and this post.

26th of February - 04th of March: some summary for this trading week, part #2

Goldwarrior EA.

Old version (GoldWarrior02b.3a EA) made some loss for EURUSD and for USDCAD.

No any improvements need. By the way - it is very very old system/version and it is profitable for some pairs.

New version (GoldWarrior-3.22) made some profit for EURUSD. I am trading EURUSD only with this version as I could not find good settings for the other pairs. It is useless to make "pips calculation" for this version because it uses 0.01/0.03 lot sizes combination (or 0.1 lot size and 0.3 lot size depends on your deposit size). This version made 31 dollars since 8th of February trading EURUSD only using lot size 0.01 with lot size 0.03.

For the statements for old version - read this post, for new version with EURUSD only - this post.

ToDo: no any for now.

------------------

Mandarine EAs.

Mandarine Martingale EA.

I traded GBPCHF only (one of the profitable pair with this version) on separated account.

It was drawdown for the about 1,000 dollars and after that - margin call. Because initial deposit size was small: 1,500 only.

The other metatrader account (FXCM broker) seems fine for few pairs.

I think - it may be good to create new account with at least 10,000 deposit size for GBPCHF and USDCAD (those 2 pairs are profitable for this version). And it may be good to change the settings to MaxDDControl to true with MaxAllowedDD 1,000 (dollars) for every pair (for GBPCHF and USDCAD).

For the statement - go to this post.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA.

It is non-martingale of Mandarine EA.

This EA made 168 pips for EURUSD, 117 pips for AUDUSD and -160 pips for USDCAD.

This version is profitable for EURUSD and GBPUSD. No problem with drawdown for this version as it is not martingale and drawdown is small one.

It may be good to stop trading losing pairs and trade EURUSD and GBPUSD only on same account (i mean: do not change account, just stop trading losing pairs).

For the statements - go to this post.

ToDo:

1. Mandarine Martingale EA:

- keep FXCM account with many pairs just to see the performance of those pairs.

- create new account with at least 10,000 deposit size for GBPCHF and USDCAD (those 2 pairs are profitable for this version). And change the settings to MaxDDControl to true with MaxAllowedDD 1,000 (dollars) for every pair (for GBPCHF and USDCAD).

2. Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA: stop trading losing pairs, and trade EURUSD and GBPUSD only (because those 2 pairs only are profitable for the long run) on same account.

More to follow.

===================

26th of February - 04th of March: some summary for this trading week, part #1

Summary and conclusion about profitable EAs for the past week and about something interesting.

In 4 digit pips.

26th of February - 04th of March.

I will make this review without general description concerning timeframes, and EAs.

Any general description about EAs - please visit previous summaries (see links in the end of this post).

Let's make it more simple for this week: about which EAs lost and which EAs won for this week.

And why.

I will describe here something about things to do: which EAs need to be improved. As i reminder for myself. Besides, any ideas about improvements are welcome.

------------------

Brainwashing EA.

This EA made profit for this week. I am using Brainwashing with auto iTrend EA on M15 timeframe.

EA made 11 pips for EURUSD, 29 pips for GBPUSD, 23 pips for USDJPY and 18 pips for USDCHF.

Same version with timefilter made 37 pips for EURUSD, 23 pips for USDJPY and 18 pips for GBPUSD.

By the way, most profitable timeframe is H4 but if you select M15 (I am using M15) so use timefilter - just my suggestion. EURUSD only is profitable for M15 timeframe. For H4 timeframe - few pauirs should be profitable.

This EA is trading irrespective of any forex news events so we do not need to switch EA off during the NFP for example.

It is good manual trading system and many traders are using this system to recover deposit size after losing.

ToDo: Create the other account to trade same EA for 4 majors for H4 timferame (because this kind of system/EA is bery good to recover initial deposit size after lossing.

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Most stable version is 1.5, ress risky is 1.5 timefilter, and most profitable is Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA. Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using EURUSD on M1 chart, and Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is traded EURUSD using M5 chart.

Scalp_net_v1.3 EA did not make any trade for this week. I think - I will stop trading this version. Because it is not really profitable without timefilter.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA. It is separated version and with timefilter. It is profitable EA (for EURUSD M1 timeframe). This version made a loss of -215 pips for this week. As I said - it is risky version: we can win a lot but we can loss a lot too (but we can win more of course and that is why it is profitable version). I do not think we need to improve it.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA.

It made 64 pips this week, and 82 pips in profit for version with timefilter.

No need any improvement for this version as it is profitable.

ToDo: Stop trading Scalp_net_v1.3.

------------------

StepMAExpert EA

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA did not open nay trade this week. By the way - EA made 132 pips in profit for this year, and it is most stable version of StepMAExpert EA.

I think - it may be good to create separated account especially for this version.

StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA.

This version made 70 pips for EURUSD, -35 pips for GBPUSD, -86 for USDCHF and -271 (loss) for EURJPY. Same version with timefilter made 70 pips for EURUSD (other pairs did not have any trades for this week).

It may be good to trade profitable pairs only (EURUSD and USDJPY) and stop trading losing pairs.

There is some idea to include market condition code (based on AbsoluteStrengh indicator for example) to use this EA with particular market condition only

Updated statement - go to this post.

Improvements: no any improvement needed ... May be - some idea about market condition code to be imcluded inside some versions.

ToDo:

1. Create separated account for StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA.

2. StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA - stop trading losing pairs. Trade 2 profitable pairs only: EURUSD and USDJPY. Do not change Metatrader account - use same account (for more stats).

More to follow.

===================

19th - 26th of February: some summary for this trading week, part #2 final

Mandarine EAs.

There are many versions of this EA, and there are some variations of good manual trading systems based on Mandarine indicators, so, because of that - we are having separated sub-section inside elite section here - Mandarine Systems.

One of the version (Mandarine Martingale EA) made 68 pips for GBPUSD, 22 pips for USDCAD.

For profitable pairs for this EA - see this visual statement.

Same version (Mandarine Martingale EA) is traded on separated account and this account is connected with stats website so we can watch the perfornce in real time. GBPCHF only.

Updated statement Mandarine Martingale EA for GBPCHF - read this post.

Non-martingale of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. This EA made 168 pips for EURUSD, 113 pips for GBPUSD, 123 pips for USDCHF, 54 pips for AUDUSD, 137 pips for NZDUSD, and some losses for GBPJPY and GBPCHF. This non-martingale version is profitable for some pairs. For visual statement - go to this post.

It is 3.2 version of Firebird modified to use with ECN/stp broker for 5 digit price. I used M1 timeframe for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF with 3,000 initial deposit size. It is not martingale EA but it is risky EA - you can win a lot but you can lose too. Trading since 09th of january 2012.

This EA made some losses for this week. GBPUSD and USD CHF are still profitable but I am really thinking that this EA need to be improved. Because it is very good EA and good entryfor the trades ... but losses ... may be - something with exit?

easyLMA_v6 EA.

It is very interesting EA. It is the other example how simple system can be profitable for the long time. I am trading 4 majors + AUDUSD and USDCAD. This EA made 100 pips for GBPUSD for this week (take profit = 100). This EA is profitable in 2011 for GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY and very profitable for AUDUSD. Do you know something about support/resistance lines estimated by MA indicator? MA200 for example? So, it is what this EA about.

Visual statement - see this post.

Terminator EA original version was developed long time ago as swap collector but later on this EA was re-developed and improved many many times so for now - it is not swap collector anymore and it is very good profitable EA with many versions. There are many version of Terminator EA - see this post to download.

We are trading 3 versions: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and public T3Digital_Martingale EA (yes, one of the version of this EA is public version - check Digital Filters public section of the forum for the statements).

Digital Martingale EA is performing good. Digital Martingale EA is next version of Terminator EA after C. I. S. M.P-1. I am trading many pairs on 1 FXCM account and most of them are profitable.

It is some floating drawdown related to CHFJPY, and some loss related to this pair too so I am not recommending to use this pair with this EA sorry.

It is easy to select profitable pairs using this updated statement is on this post.

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version) is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.98 since August last year. I connected this IBFX account with stats website so we can see the performance changing in real time.

This EA is performing very good. All open trades are closed for now in profit.

Updated statement for this version is on this post.

For public T3Digital_Martingale EA - see Digital Filters section of the forum.

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

This EA is trading our tsd calendar automatically with the setting trading high impacted news events. EA made 170 pips for GBPUSD this week.

By the way - most stable pair for trading high impacted news events is USDCAD, and more profitable is GBPUSD. There are many versions of NewsTrader EA too. For example, version for professional news traders is NewsTrader_v6a EA.

There are many versions of this EA. I am trading Improved version of PolyFitScalper_v1.59_noHedge EA with FXCM broker.

This version is profitable for GBPJPY and USDJPY since August 2010 (trading on one account) with ROI 172% for GBPJPY and 218% for USDJPY. Please, be carefully with minimum initial deposit size as it is martingale scalper - min deposit can not be small.

TickScalper EA.

There are many versions of this scalper - see this post.

I am trading Version v3.44 and v3.45.6.

TickScalper_v3.45.6 EA - see updated statement on this post.

TickScalper_v3.44 EA is good performing with 'super safe' settings for few pairs - see updated statement on this post.

And just some news for TickScalper: NC! together with MrTools are doing very good job for new latest version of this EA. The version was created with some settings (it is on this post to download) and good discussion is going on the thread. So, I hope that I will trade this latest version soon too.

==================

Few more EAs were created for simple elite section and for advanced elite section.

By the way - if you are interesting in automated trading more than in manuakl trading - you just need simple elite section only to be subscribe. if you like manual trading - subscribe to advanced elite.

Just a suggestion.

That's all news

===================

19th - 26th of February: some summary for this trading week, part #1

Summary and conclusion about profitable EAs for the past week and about something interesting.

In 4 digit pips.

19th - 26th of February.

Brainwashing EA.

There are many versions of this EA but most advanced versions are with auto iTrend (which I am trading now) and with auto iTrend EA and NonLag iTrend (the latest version).

Brainwashing with auto iTrend EA made 58 pips for EURUSD. Same version with timefilter made 16 pips for this week too. By the way, most profitable timeframe is H4 but if you select M15 (I am using M15) so use timefilter - just my suggestion.

EURUSD only is profitable for M15 timeframe. For H4 timeframe - few pauirs should be profitable.

This EA is trading irrespective of any forex news events so we do not need to switch EA off during the NFP for example.

This EA with timefilter made for EURUSD M15: 240 pips in 2011 and 102 pips since September 2010 (trading since this date) till the end of 2010.

This EA (without timefilter) made for EURUSD M15: 132 pips in 2011 and 103 pips since September 2010 (trading since this date) till the end of 2010.

Besides, it is good manual trading system and many traders are using this system to recover deposit size after losing. I am recommending to use timefilter (for automatic or manual trading in case of using M15 timeframe - for EURUSD only, and use H4 timeframe for 4 majors without timefilter.

For visual statements - go to this post.

Scalp_net EAs

There are many versions of Scalp_net and all of them are non scalp and non martingale. But most stable version is 1.5, ress risky is 1.5 timefilter and most profitable is Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA. Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using EURUSD on M1 chart, and Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is traded EURUSD using M5 chart.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA (one of the profitable version of Scalp_net family) made 24 pips in profit by 9 trades for this week. This version of Scalp_net EA is trading often and it may be very profitable but more risky than 1.5 version. This version made 6,784 pips since 2006 till now which is very good for EMA crossing kind of EA. Those kinds of simple EAs (based on EMA crossing with MACD) are very profitable for the long term trading, and this version is consistently profitable since 2006 but as I said - it is much more risky EA than 1.5 version so it maybe good month and bad month for trading.

For visual and metatrader statements - go to this post.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made -33 pips loss this week, and 46 pips in profit for version with timefilter.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 4,237 pips since 2006 till now, and timefilter version did 2,936 pips since 2006. Last year was also profitable for this 1.5 version: 1,145 pips for timefilter version. Version with timefilter is less risky for runnung during the many months.

This Scalp_net is good manual trading system and some traders are using it to recover initial deposit size after lossing (same with Brainwashing system). In case of manual trading of Brainwashing system - no need to stop trading during the news time, but in case of this Scalp_net trading - it may be good to avoid any trading during high impacted news events (in case of manual trading only).

For details - go to this post.

StepMAExpert EA

There are many versions of this EA. Most profitable is 1.42 version (for some pairs only), and most stable is 1.45 (for GBPUSD only).

It was good week for StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA: it made 162 pips for EURUSD, 124 pips for GBPUSD.

Same EA with timefilter made -18 pips loss for EURUSD, 124 pips profit for GBPUSD.

If you are planning to use this EA so please note: performance for this EA depends on broker's datafeed (because of StepMA indicator used). Besides, I am recommending to trade 1 or 2 pairs only on demo first comparing your trades with my trades just to undersyand: will your broker suitable for this EA or not.

Just to remind - StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA is trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURJPY and GBPJPY on M30 timeframe. This EA is profitable for EURUSD since August 2007. For example, this EA made 371 pips for EURUSD for November 2011, and 225 pips for October 2011, it was 268 pips for September and so on. EA is not trading often so - it may be good to calculate the profit from this EA on monthly basis (not weekly). Some other pairs are profitable too but it depends on the good/bad month (market condition). For example: EA was very profitable for EURJPY in 2010 but made some loss (-300 pips) in 2011. But for EURUSD - this EA made 1,243 pips for 2010 and 803 pips in 2011.

But as I said - it may be good to calculate the profit for this EA yearly or monthly because it is useless to calculate it weekly for this kind of EA (EA is not trading often).

There is some idea to include market condition code (based on AbsoluteStrengh indicator for example) to use this EA with particular market condition only

Updated statement - go to this post.

Goldwarrior EA.

Old version (GoldWarrior02b.3a EA) did -50 loss for EURUSD and 150 pips in profit for this week. Same EA with timefilter did not open/close any trade for those pairs.

I stopped trading all the pairs for ew version GoldWarrior-3.22. I am trading EURUSD only. Because I have feeling that this pair only will be profitable with any Goldwarrior. if I am wrong so sorry.

This old version made for EURUSD the following: 1,020 pips in 2009; 1,050 pips in 2010 and 835 pips in 2011. Same old version with timefilter made for EURUSD: 721 pips in 2011; 750 pips in 2010 and 2,269 pips in 2009.

Interestingly that this new version is using Day Impulse Ma Channel on Jurik indicator, CCI indicator from Mladen, and ZigZag_new_nen indicator from Nen (author of ZUP indicator for patterns).

For visual statements for old version - read this post, for new version with EURUSD only - this post.

More to follow.

===================

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page44 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

Reason: