_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 316

99,9 % of your questions are answered in this thread. So read the thread from page 1-today, and you will find the answers to your questions. Some of you are being really lazy.

hi,

yes, works with 5 digit broker

Neo-Rio:
Can anyone tell me if Thunder4WD 2e works with 5 digit live accounts?

hello all

please any one tell me if Thunder4WD 2e strong or not

Lucky and Thunder are taking a beating in my forward testing for the month of June. I'm only running version 2b for both with a spread typically less than 2 and Lucky is -319 pips while Thunder is -151 for the month of June. I only started forward testing Thunder at the beginning of June and I stopped it on the 9th. I was considering running Lucky live as I'd made close to 150 pips from the couple months previous to June. But, June has caused me to reconsider. Out of the 10 to 20 EAs I've been forward testing, Lucky is one of the only robots that looked promising. How discouraging. I guess, it's back to the drawing board...

Does anyone have the the newest versions and know if they have any significant improvements?

sumnone:
Does anyone have the the newest versions and know if they have any significant improvements?

no, there are no significant improvements, I lost some money on live acc.

cheers, wromek

Thank you

Thank you for sharing your settings and time frame advise, results look pretty good.

enforcer:
are you visually impaired?

hahahahahahahahaa

Can't work on 5 digit brokers!?

Can someone please help me with my lucky , I can't make it work on a 5 digit broker.

Thanks in advance.

Reason: