HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 93

zed2002:
Hello, fxcruiser !

I sent User Info 2 times, I sent email about that to you, I PMed.

No answers.

Send me v1, please.

Thanks!

zed2002, please help me out, I could not find your User Info. Please resend it me. I will be on the lookout for it and send you the v1 as soon as the info is entered in the database. Thanks.

fxcruiser

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
zed2002, please help me out, I could not find your User Info. Please resend it me. I will be on the lookout for it and send you the v1 as soon as the info is entered in the database. Thanks.

fxcruiser

fxcruiser

I sent it once more.

Thanks.

fxcruiser, i just sent my e-mail adress to your pm. Thanks.

asliok:
fxcruiser, i just sent my e-mail adress to your pm. Thanks.

Please help me out in speeding up the delivery process of the HAMA PAD v1 to you all. Due to the demand, I am requesting ALL who would like to have and use the HAMA PAD v1 to follow this streamlined procedures to receive the v1 indicators set:

Please register in our Google Groups via the Blog here:

http://hamapad-h2.blogspot.com/.

Click on Register Here link near the Google Groups logo and above the EPay banner. While you are on the blog, feel free to browse through some the postings. You may also join in the NotifyList to receive email whenever the blog is updated.

This registration does not obligate you to join the HAMA Traders Lounge.

It will simply allow me to export your email address from the Google Groups list and into my email client; I click send and your HAMA PAD v1 is on its way to your email inbox (with the address you used to register) within hours. This will simply make it faster for me to send you the v1 indicators set within a couple of hours or less.

There is no membership requirement to use the HAMA PAD v1 other than here at TSD Forum and this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Google group

fxcruiser:

Please register in our Google Groups via the Blog here:

http://hamapad-h2.blogspot.com/.

Click on Register Here link near the Google Groups logo and above the EPay banner. While you are on the blog, feel free to browse through some the postings. You may also join in the NotifyList to receive email whenever the blog is updated.

This registration does not obligate you to join the HAMA Traders Lounge.

fxcruiser

Hello, fxcruiser!

I got v1. Thanks !!!

I registered in Google Group but it wasn't confirmed yet.

Can you check it?

Thanks!

Hello I PM you and sent mail but no reply, in PM my nick is Stace please check it out man

zed2002:
Hello, fxcruiser!

I got v1. Thanks !!!

I registered in Google Group but it wasn't confirmed yet.

Can you check it?

Thanks!

zed2002, I just sent you an email regarding the Traders Lounge. Thank you for your interest.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

stace:
Hello I PM you and sent mail but no reply, in PM my nick is Stace please check it out man

stace, thanks for your continued interest in HAMA PAD. Please do me a favor and request it via the procedure instruction posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page62

This would apply to all others who have PM me within the last 2-3 weeks, if you have not yet received any email back from me, please follow this instruction. Thank you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

While I was getting bored today monitoring for a good trade setup for GBPUSD, I traded the emini futures using the H2 on MT4 charting. I thought I would share with you the flexibility and adaptability of the HAMA H2 in another financial instruments. Here are a couple of screenshots.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

To fxcruiser - registration process

Hello, fxcruiser,

I tryied to register as you said, and it seems that the result was about joining the group and not about simple registration. The answer was that the group is full and closed now, I am in a waiting list. Please, be so kind to check. I only dream to get the HAMA indicators, not the whole HAMA group :-)

Best regards,