HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 211

Mike

Hey Mike

What is the lower light blue chart with the H4, M5, etc...can you share and explain this good looking set up for us?

Is it possible to post all your indicators and template for this 1m system you show in the picture?

Thanks for your share..very much appreciate your wisdom.

Mike

Could you post your template please. The two indicators posted don't produce same chart as yours

mike78:
I combined the Hamasystem with i-CAi indicator and it works like a charm on the one minute chart , see the picture below.

for a buy: wait for Hama bars to cross the i-CAi indicator

for a sell: wait for Hama bars to cross below the iCAi

very simple

let me know what you think.

mike

This system has some real promise if we can just get it set up like Mike78 template.

11 Fib MA

I have developed an indicator that I am trying to combine with the HAMA system. I chose HAMA because the indicator have some HA and a sort of MA in it's core, and because I like the ideas behind HAMA.

The indicator doesn't repaint. The histogram on the indicator appears at the beginning of the bar on the chart.

It seems to be a useful trigger. It works like this:

Go short when Hama system, and the indicator tell you so.

Go long when Hama system, and the indicator tell you so.

Stay out in the No Trade Zone of Hama.

Exit: at the changing of colour of the indicator.

Over 15 and below -15 are overbought/oversold zones.

Generally the changing colour over 15 and below -15 means: Take money and go.

Do not follow it blindly, an analyse with support and resistance areas is almost a most.

I need the feedback from the community of HAMA users (witch I respect) in order to refine it and put the basis of a reliable system.

So, please test it and post your observations.

Thank you

Files:

Hi all,

In this Indi I would like that an alarm will sound when an arrow will appear.

Would be extremely helpful.

Thank you in advance and greetings

hello traders i found this forum i i was checking the hama system and for my point of view i a wonderful system. how can i get those indicator or the system?

thank you

Th

Big Joe:
What are the little points on your chart ?

those are just silvertrends.. here they are, enjoy.

mike

Files:

Hello to all!

I will be back to actively daytrading this Monday, Febuary 1st. Thanks to all of you who have continued to follow the thread, trade the HAMA PAD, and to those who have posted, those who have sent me private messages. I will reply to all these as soon as I get going in full gear.

I appreciate your patience.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

hello fxcruiser, is a pleasure to meet you, i was checking the system, and for me was a good job and a very profitable system, i would like to get in your group and get the system if its no a problem, thank you.

have a wonderful trade.

never give up..

Hi FxCruiser,

Happened to visit your thread for the first time yesterday. I have reached the 60th page and still reading, am impressed by the HAMA simple approach to trading. Will start taking trades from tomorrow and see how I am able to put it to practical use....

I trade the 6B and 6E futures mainly. So are the HAMA and the Z3 system applicable to forex futures also ?

I have already applied for the membership for Z3 system. Please consider my application...

Reason: